☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

T W E N T Y - S E V E N
_________________________

Ethereal - Txmy

_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

I totally forgot that today was homecoming.

I ordered the dress on Wednesday, though I didn't pay attention to it until I got home from the café yesterday.

Olive went on and on about it, and I was nodding to whatever she said, but in my head, I was screaming.

I am not prepared whatsoever.

I flew two of my most trusted stylists out here immediately, wanting to look nice for it.

Apparently, it's not as big as prom, but I want to look my best.

I don't even know who I'd go with. I want to go with Xavier, but apparently, the guy has to ask you. Not that you just think because he likes you, you go together.

He hasn't asked.

I try not to worry about it, mainly because I'm going to overthink, and I hate when I overthink.

It wasn't until yesterday that I remembered, and I was gutted because I wanted to shop for fall clothes so I could wear them today, but now I have to wear a dress I'm never going to see again after today.

The need for something to come over me was so intoxicating, but I know how that road goes.

I haven't smoked in a while. Not that I did a lot, but once in a while I just take a few drags then put it out, mainly because I don't have anyone to share it with, and then I don't want to take the whole thing.

Usually, I never want to take to the point where my eyes are red and I can't tell left from right. That's why I smoke cigarettes, not weed.

The sad part about the whole thing is that many people don't know how to find solaces in things that get you neither wasted nor high.

I paint. Well, not as much as I used to. I did it when I felt all these feelings come over me, and I had thoughts swarming my head; so much that I felt like splitting my head open and letting them just flow out.

Now, I haven't really had time. Sometimes, I long to have the feeling of the paintbrush between my fingers, listening to music that suited what I felt at that moment.