☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕

F O U R T E E N
_________________________

"I don't need anything to make me satisfied,
'Cause the music does me good, and it gets me every time."

Me, Myself & I - G-Eazy, Bebe Rhexa
_________________________

Me, Myself & I - G-Eazy, Bebe Rhexa_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

Before, I had no idea who woke up this early just to go to a café, but now I do.

It's been a week since I went to that clearing with Xavier. Last night, I went to visit our HQ to see how things were. I got home around 10:30 and was not really tired.

I regret sleeping at 12 now.

Tristan made a group call at around 5, saying we should meet at a really nice café to get breakfast.

Stupid fucker.

At least it's good I'm going out. I don't remember the last time I had a good coffee, much like the ones they had in France or London.

Or a good breakfast.

Anyway, I woke up at a little past 6AM. I picked out my outfit, which consisted of a forest green long-sleeved fitted body suit, wide-legged light-wash jeans, and green high-top Converse.

We all decided to get there by 7, so we won't be late for school, knowing that we probably won't leave there early and school starts 8.

I put all my essentials in my bag - laptop, phone charger in case, books, pencil case filled with a bunch of pens and highlighters, a spare hoodie, my camera, lunch, lipgloss, and all my books I need - and headed out of the door with my phone in my pocket.

The drive to the café was 10 minutes, according to Google Maps, but that was when I first checked. I didn't think there'd be traffic, but then I remembered it rained last night, hence, the reason for the hoodie in my bag.

It took me at least 20 minutes before I got there.

The café was beautiful. It was built in a very vintage '90s way, but the decor was a mix of modern and Y2k style. It had flower pots attached to the pillars, and they were filled with pink Stargazer Lilies.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a flower freak.

Another fucking understatement of the century.