☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕

F I F T E E N
_________________________

"But I miss you, I'm sorry."

I miss you, I'm sorry - Gracie Abrams
_________________________

I miss you, I'm sorry - Gracie Abrams_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

The day after that was quite normal. Or, as normal as a day could even be for me.

The chicken fight resulted in us thinking Clo drowned after a while, but no stress.

That day, I had a free period first, 'cause all the teachers here in VIH are lazy as fuck.

I left the school premises to go to the café we went as well. I actually took a liking to their croissants. It reminded me of home.

I walked up to the counter, seeing a young girl with pale blonde hair. "Hi! What can I get for you?"

"Hey. Please can I have a caramel frappe and a chocolate croissant, please?"

I love chocolate. Sue me.

"Coming right up. You can have a seat there." She pointed to one of the tables, and I thanked her before going to sit there.

It was around 9AM, and I usually got calls that haven't been saved into my phone, having a huge company like mine, but when I got one that Friday, I didn't expect it to be who it was.

"Amelia Laurent speaking." I say.

"No need for all that formality, ìràwò mí." The person said.

That voice.

"Abeo!" I shout, and some people in the café look at me weirdly.

He laughs. "Ìfé mí, how have you been?"

"I'm okay. What about you and everyone else?"

"They're fine, o. Xander is still a sports freak, but his annoying ass has won a shit ton of medals. Caleb is getting into music now."

"That's amaz-. Wait. Why are you using a different number?"

"My old phone got hacked into, so I had to get a new one." He says, sounding exasperated.

"Oh, okay."

"What's up with you, though? How's LA treating you?"

"It's alright. I've made some new friends, and they're okay."

He doesn't say anything for a second. "If you think they're okay, then I trust your judgement. I... I have a surprise for you."