☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

T W E N T Y - S I X
_________________________

"And if we can't stop the bleeding,
we don't have to fix it,
we don't have to stay."

It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes
_________________________

It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

TW: Mentions of schizophrenia, rape and abuse.

══════◄••❀••►══════

Once Abeo heard her name, he started looking all over for her.

She wasn't at the restaurant anymore, which I expected. No one thought she'd be able to find me, though.

I've been on lockdown. I haven't been to school since Monday, and today is Thursday.

My friends have called, and I talk to them constantly. Even Julian.

Xavier is the only one I allow inside. I don't feel like being around the others, and that might make me a bad friend, but Xavier has seen me have a bloody nightmare, so I think I'm comfortable enough around him.

I want to tell the others what happened.  I'm sure they're dying with curiosity.

I planned to tell them all to meet me at the café we all went to that day at 5pm. I think that was okay.

Xavier supported me by telling me it was the best thing to do. I know they'll start wondering what was wrong with me, and I don't want to worry them any further.

Speaking of Xavier, he's basically been living in my house. He comes every day from school, sleeps overnight, then goes back to his house by maybe 6am, then the cycle repeats itself.

Abeo hasn't met him yet because he just so happens to be out whenever Xavier is in.

He works, so I don't blame him. He's always in his office, if not staying at campus, to complete any leftover work.

He joined the editing team there since he was good with computers. Obviously. He stays there with the other guys on his team to go over stuff.

I don't talk as I used to. Only to anyone important. Abeo and Xander are always there for me, not wanting to stress me. Xan is at Tristan's again, and Abeo is still looking for them.

I try not to think about it nowadays. It'll just make me cry, and when I do, I won't stop for a long time. Xavier is really trying with me.

Anyways, Abeo is currently looking for houses to move into. He says he doesn't want to stay with me because apparently he disturbs me a lot, and he wants space of his own.