☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

S E V E N T E E N
_________________________

"Nothing's new, nothing's new."

Nothing's New - Rio Romeo
_________________________

Nothing's New - Rio Romeo_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

double update, bitchesss

══════◄••❀••►══════

The hours we spent at the arcade yesterday made up for all the lost years in our relationship.

We were all able to catch up, and I found out that Abeo has a girlfriend. How exciting!

Xander is still a bit shy, but he has tried to overcome it by getting more involved in sports. I told him about the basketball team in school and that they might be looking for new members, so he should sign up.

Maybe I'll talk to Xavier.

But this morning, I texted the group about him coming to school and that they should be friendly. No offence to them, but they're a very unexpected bunch.

I picked out an oversized shirt that had the number 17 on it - yes, I saw a shirt with my favourite number on it and bought it - a pair of jeans and New Balance 990v4s.

I decided to add a face cap in just for fun. Xander was also wearing one, so it's would be cool.

For breakfast, I had - well, that was forced to have - an avocado sandwich and scrambled eggs with apple juice.

Abeo made it for me, but then left pretty early to get to the campus since he has lost a few weeks.

Poor guy.