𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ? 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 !!

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to the sound of his alarm, Arianna has actually been motivating him to go school "damn nigga you going to school this whole week ?" Dd said humorously "Of course nigga , I gotta see my wife. why would I not go?" notti said getting up to do his morning routine

" nigga... who yo wife?" dd said chuckling "na ... Mtchh naaa it's ari"

notti said washing his face "ARI AS IN ARIANNA?" Dd said sittin up "yea , what's wrong mh ?" Notti asked hoping nothing bad will come out his mouth "she's a good girl, uu trouble , ion think she feelin u mh" dd said straight up "plus she not easy to get"

Everything dd said was true but i could change for her "I could change though ." He said , he shook his head "mh you just met her yesterday though" Notti chuckled "she just seems so perfect for me" he said as he started to think about her 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲

𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 and I was talkin to them about notti "and we have so much in common" I said ranting about him "Ari I heard he's a player, plus he stays into trouble." Makiya stated

I shook my head "y'all don't get it he's just... perfect, he's different from the others , like jay he was someone I was attracted to but I didn't feel a connection you know ?" I said "oh shoot we have to leave I'll see y'all at the buss stop byeee" I said leavin the group call and goin to put my shoes on .

"Heyyyyyy best , where Makiya ?" Zaria said to me "umm idk lemme tex- oh never there she go" I said seein her running out way "sorry guys I thought I lost my lipgloss" Kiya said "omggg you can  never go anywhere without that thing" Zaria said laughing.

We where walking towards the buss stop when I see notti run up to me "ariiiiiiiii" he said as he hugged me

"hey notti" I said letting out a chuckle after a while he let go of me "guess what my grade is in math now" he asked "umm idk what" I said smiling "a 78" he said I raised my eyebrows "wait really that's sooo good , you are good at math it's just you needa do the work."

As I said that the buss showed up , we sat in the bac and notti sat by me , Zaria sat by Ddot , dd sat by makiya . " notti can I ask you something" I said looking at him but he was already looking at me . I blushed a little " wassup mama?"

I was a little surprised by the nickname but I had to stay focused "uh um , what's your real name" he chuckled "notti is my real name" I side eyed him "be Frl" he just looked at me like I was his favorite candy and smirked.

He licked his lips slowly "Ok if I tell you , don't tell anyone ok ?" He said I nodded "it's ethan" I made an 'Awee face' "Omgg that's so cuteeeee, ethannnn I love that" I said , he smiled and dropped his head looking down at his lap.

"Ari , could you like 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ?? 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!!"  "Ok when? I could go to your house or you can come to mine mh" I said "let me come to yours" he said I nodded "okkk that's cool , im glad im the reason your doing your work now"

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐬

Notti was so excited bcuz he was goin to ari's house , tbh he didn't really need tutoring he just wanted more time with arianna "ok my mom said it's cool for you to come and she said do you want to stay for dinner ?" Ari said notti smiled "oh yea fss"

" will you mom say yes ?? I don't want you to get introuble" notti nodded "my mom don't be caring as long as I tell her where I'm at , but I'll  just tell dd to tell her" notti said  " you know he will probably forget , so js text her right now" Ari said "but I th- 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧" woah.. he was definitely was on rock .

her voice was so soothing to him , she definitely put a spell on him , and he hates when ppl say his gov but something about her sayin it made him feel.... Good

"Ok ok I am" he said pulling his phone out and calling his mom "hola mami , sólo quería hacerte saber que voy a ir a la casa de mi amiga y voy a cenar con su familia." Ariannas jaw dropped "Ethan tu español es tan bueno" (Ethan your Spanish is so good)

Ethan hung up the phone and just stared at her "YOU SPEAK SPANISH ????"  Ari chuckled "yesss , you might have to speak it more than usual in front of my mom" Ari said

"Why , she doesn't speak English" notti asked "she does but she prefers to speak Spanish , and she understands Spanish better than English" notti nodded " she's learning though , so we will see" ari said unlocking her phone

𝐀𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Damn ts big asfk" notti said "stop cursing and act good , my brother gon be home"  "type shi" they duo walked into aris house and greeted everyone "where's jj?" Ari asked her mom "piso superior" (upstairs)

They walked up the stairs to greet her brother "jj , this notti my friend" aris brother looked up from his phone "Wassu lil bro" he said "waddu" they said dapping each other up "ay , I'm finna leave , I'll hit y'all up" jj said putting his shoes on "ok bye love you" "love you" he said back , "ok let's go to my room" Ari said

As they walked into her room he took a moment to see how well decorated her room was "I like yo room" notti said "thank you 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧" he got on rock he tried to hide it but his grey sweats where making it obvious "𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧..." he look at her "mhm" he said raising his eyebrows , her eyes traveling down his body and stopping at his lap "actually nevermind let's get to work"

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

"Shiddd that food was good , ima have to come every night" notti joked "I wouldn't complain" Ari mumbled to herself "huh?" Notti said "nothin" "ay doa i gotta go my momma want me home." Ari frowned "noooo , ima miss u" notti laughed nervously , she got him Flustered "I'll call yu when I get home" "but I don't have your number" Ari said notti took his phone out and gave it to her

Ari put her number in and gave him his phone back "ok hubs I love you I'll see you tmr" he said to her "ok I love you you too" she said as they hugged.

After notti left she ran up the stairs to call Zaria and Makiya

Hey y'all myb for keeping y'all waiting here is her brother