𝐈𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠..'

3rd person.

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨 much . She knew she was in the wrong and if anyone found out she would be called a 'smoochie' she trusted Ethan . Or she did trust him.

It was about a couple days later since the day notti came over . She wasn't getting calls nor text from td , notti was ghosting her but posting on social media .

Ari wasn't just gon spam niggas so she left it alone for awhile . But today she got a call from td . "Tadarius ! Why didn't you text or call me ??" I asked making sure he's ok .

"Arianna . I - I don't know Bru" he said with a crack in his voice. "Are you ok" she asked sounding concerned . "I feel like I'm not the man you want anymore." He said with a blank expression on his face . It looked like he had that on his mind for a while . "What-wait no of course you are the man I want I'm in love with you!"

After she said that the call went silent . Arianna shut her eyes trying to prevent tears from falling down her face . "I'm sorry . I feel like it would better off if we were just close friends , you know like we were." He said playing with his dread.

' he found another women' Arianna thought to her self .

"But - Td" as soon as Arianna said that she bursted out into tears . "I'm sorry." he whispered before hanging up the phone . She couldn't even believe what she was hearing.

He broke up with her.

She texted her group chat with just her girl best friends. Telling them about the situation that was going on.

No response from neither .

This wasn't odd but Arianna really needed them right now. So she turned to the last person she could turn to. Notti.

She sent him a text saying 'he just broken up with me.'

He read the message then immediately called her . She turned her camera off answering the phone . "Hello" she said sniffling "Yoo" the boy said dryly , Arianna wanted to see him .

"Can you please come over ? I need you right now." She said with a crack over her voice. It was a short pause before notti cleared his throat. "Umm nahh." He said bluntly. Arianna furrowed her eyebrows. "Watchu mean ? Notti you was just over a couple days ago I need to talk." She said softly .

"Nahh , 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐞 , 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.." he said before continuing "we broken up , we can't do dat." He said in a heavy New York accent . "Yo word to my timbs you talkin crazy right now , what's up with you bro?" Arianna said sounding furious .

He used her . For sex. And she trusted him. Arianna never ever felt more useless and dumb in her life.  He was silent . Notti didn't want to say that to her . He really didn't , he was in love with her but something was holding him back . He just couldn't say .

Ari hung up on him , she balled her self up and cried her heart out . She couldn't believe what she was hearing , notti used her and lead her on just for him to not be there for her . She felt dull , nobody was there to distract her or make her feel better.

So she relapsed .

Woahhhj you guysssss, this is getting crazyyyy
But wassuuuu yalll THOUGHTS?!?!