𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰'

︎ ︎                      ♡︎        Arianna        ♡

︎ ︎                      ♡︎   Arianna ♡

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. I haven't had any mental breakdowns in the past 4 weeks , I'm not trying to say notti caused it but ever since 𝐭𝐝 asked me to be his gfn I've felt more alive .

Obviously I don't regret dating notti , he was there for me and the only reason we broke up was from a misunderstanding. But he still did wrong for having a private talks with his ex he is know for getting back together with .

"So girlaaaa we going to this party or whaa?" Zaria dragged out . I stared at my two best friends that barged into my room fully dressed. "Uhh what party ? And why am I just finding out about it ?" I said sitting up from my bed.

"It's a biggg block party everyone goingggg, get yo ass up it starts in 2 hours . We need all the time we need sis !" Makiya said going into my closets trying to find me an outfit .

"Wait hold on I never agreed to this!" I said shaking my head and jumping out from my bed. "Tadarius is gonna be there" Makiya said popping her head out the closet . "On second thought... lemme take a quick shower ." I said smiling at thw thought of td .

He was the sweetest person everrr, but when it came down to me he don't play . I was so in love and we barely started dating !

Man the things love gotchu going.

                         𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞?" I asked td  he kept his pretty eyes on me , he had a devious smirk and he looked really good . And his scent , ouuuuu his scent. He smelt really good , once his cologne filled my nostrils I instantly smiled . I would want to smell it all day . "So you know how like we have been hanging out the past few days and I've been enjoying them and I know you do to" he said then looked down at his hands and started fidgeting with them .

I nodded slowly "yea anddd??" I said wanting him to get to the point . He chuckled lowly at my response "and um.. I want to get to know you more" he said taking his eyes away from his hands and shifting them towards mine.

I smiled at his words , even though I was using him to get back at notti , I did see him more than that , we had a connection when we first met up . "So you wanna start talking?" I asked curiously, he nodded at my question "yea.."

                       𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"We look cute bitchhh" Zaria dragged out looking in Arianna's mirror smiling . Arianna nodded in agreement "yup yuppp" Ari said sticking her tongue out . "Ok we need to head out before we late"

I said grabbing my purse and opening the door for the girls . "Nawl you want us to hurry up to see your boo" Makiya said laughing . I rolled my eyes playfully, "you not wrong" I joked back .

The trio arrived to the house where the party was located, befor they even walked in they heard 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐆 by lil durk blasting into the speakers "ouuu yall know this my mf favorite songgg" Arianna yelled before running into the party "she finna act a fool" Makiya and Zaria said in usion before busting out laughing and walking into the house

"Where she at?" Makiya asked "oh nevermind there she go" she said before they both started to walk up to her so she don't act a fucking fool . "IM SO RICH I BRING THE BARBER IN THE CLUB, IM SO RICH IM WIT- unt unt cut that out!" Ddot said snatching the henny out of Arianna hand .

"DDOTTT! WASSUP TWINN" Arianna yelled  as she gave the boy a side hug "i been chillin where yo friend at ?" He said referring to Zaria "I'm right hereeeee" he smiled at the sound of her voice "wassup luh mama" he said before kissing all up on her "gross" Arianna mumbled .

She wandered off to go look for Makiya "Maki- oh" she said at the sight of Makiya giving dd a lap dance "we just got hereeeeee" Arianna said laughing before walking away .

As soon as she walked into the kitchen she spotted 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢. Even though they ended off on good terms it was tension between them after he found out her and td became official "hey notti" she said , if she was fully sober she wouldn't dare to talk to him , but since she was just a lil tipsy she didn't really give a fuck

His eyes cut to her as he heard her soft spoken voice "wassup? Ian think you liked party's" he said chuckling "wellllll, I'm trying to go out more feel me?" She said going to get a drink . His eyes followed her , ever move she did .

She was pouring henny in her cup . But she wasn't a drinker. Notti thought.

As soon as she drunk the whole cup like it was water she looked at Notti "you wanna smoke ?" She asked . He nodded knowing he can't say no to her fine ass .

"Where you tryna smoke?" He asked "in your car." She said keeping eye contact with him . He tried to keep it but he folded harddddd. "Igh let's go"

The two were fadeeeed . They both had been drinking and they smoked a whole blunt in less that 20 minutes so they definitely weren't in the right state of mind . "You look good" notti blurted, Arianna smiled "you do to" she said .

As soon as she said that sentence 'me Hennessy n you' started playing in the background . Arianna's eyes wandered all over Nottis body . She noticed that he was hard "notti lemme help you" she blurrted "with?" He said smirking "that" she said brushing her hand on his thang . He twitched .

Arianna climbed on top of him straddling him "but what about your nigga?" He asked "now yk youn gaf about him" she said rolling my eyes "and plus 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰" she said just right above a whisper before sucking on his neck ....

HEYYY YALLUUU, suppriseeeeee they are dating , but is Arianna fully over notti ????! I guess will seeee🥴🤔