𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐚?

♡︎        Arianna        ♡

♡︎       Arianna        ♡

𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 haven't spoken to each other in a while , although I do think about him often I don't miss him. Me and taleah haven't made things official yet but I'm happy with her.

She makes me feel loved n I feel genuinely happy, I never have to worry about anything with her . It's really great and I truly feel the best since me n nottis argument .

I have been distant with dd and Ddot n I've tried to make time for them but something always gets in the way of it .

"Sooo when you gon start back riding the buss?"makiya questioned. I shrugged my shoulders "probably tomorrow, I'll tell JJ he don't have to take me .... I just wanted to stay away from notti" I explained shutting my locker .

Taleah wasn't going to be there for 2 weeks because she was going on a cruise , I did miss her but it would be nice to spend more time with my old group. As I turned to walk to my class with makiya and Zaria I spotted Notti standing in front on my class room door .

I looked at both Zaria and Makiya to see if they noticed but they where to busy talking. I licked my dry lips and started thinking , I knew he wanted to talk to me and I was really avoiding for that to happen. I took a deep breath ass we got closer to my class

"𝒂𝒓𝒊" is what I heard from nottis voice , I turned my head and raised my eyebrows "mhm" it was silent I hadn't noticed we had been keeping our eyes on each others until he looked down n smiled . As much as I loved the moment i couldn't let him know that so I kept a straight face .

"You called my name for???" I said breaking the silence "I thought we was cool ?? I can't talk to my friend?" I furrowed my eyebrows "ok... hi friend" I said dryly he stared at my chest "ion like this" he pointed at my black jacket that was unzipped so you could see a peek of my chest.

I chuckled , "why it's a cute two piece ain't it ?" He picked is lips "zip this up" he said attempting to zip it , I swatted his hand away "unt unt stop , it's cute" he sucked his teeth .

"I'm goin to class I don't wanna hear you yap" I said attempting to walk away "I can get a hug?"  He said grabbing my arm . I put my hand up and gave him an high five "that's good enough" he laughed as he watched me speed walk to my class. I couldn't help but think about the short interaction we had....

HEY BITCHS THE QUEEN IS BACKKKK . Sorry I ghosted yall 😂🤫