𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞?

𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 "𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤"

I knew exactly what she wanted to talk about . I know her like the back of my hand. She was anxious about the fact she cheated on her boyfriend with her ex! She knew she had to talk about it with someone and that's someone has to be me because we promised we wouldn't tell anyone.

I still have feelings for her. I wasn't the one who wanted to break up she did.  But things happen. We did talk it out and we ended off on good terms. That's the only thing I was worried wouldn't happen. I didn't think we would end up on terms was a stubborn person so you didn't know what would happen.

I Texted her back immediately telling her that I'll be on the way in a few. I mean it's not like I'm gonna leave her hanging, of course I wanted to hear het opinion and her talk to me I love to hear her voice.

Sometimes I wish TD was never around and we would have been cool and gotten back together the next week. But that's not what happened that's the opposite of what happened.

When I thought we were on good terms, we're about to get back together Td asked her out . I was crushed I mean, how can someone ask you out the first week of y'all knowing each other.

I wanted to get my get back. They look like they were doing good. I couldn't say I wasn't jealous because I was. I mean who wouldn't be jealous , Arianna is amazing, she's everything any nigga would've wanted .

I wish she was mine . She will be mine.

There are so many things I 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 about that girl . I would do anything for her . I put my shoes in so I can walk to her house . I am nervous but only because I didnt know If she wanted to cut me off.

I knocked on her door 3 times waiting for the door to open . I was looking down at my phone scrolling through TikTok when I soon seen an old edit of me and Ari . A smirk crept up on my face , I really missed 𝑢𝑠.

"𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏" I heard a soft voice mumble. I looked up to see Arianna's pretty face , she gave me a warm smile and side hugged me . "Wassup" I said stepping inside the house and talking my shoes off .

She started to walk up her stairs , I watched how she swayed her hips from side to side , and how she walked up the stairs softly. I know it sounds weird but that's how it really was . She did everything so well .

I followed behind her keeping my eyes on her ass. "So uh what did you want to talk about" I said as I stepped into her room . "Sit." She said calmly. 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛.

I immediately sat next to her on her bed , I couldn't help but stare. She is 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑒. God damn . "Listen I know you want to be my sneaky Link but I juts can't do it" she said looking down at her hands

𝑁𝑎𝑤𝑙 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛 . I thought to myself.

"Why thoughts , you know we both still feelin each other ." I said looking down at her lips . She flickered her eyes on mine . "If we do anything sexual you know it won't do us any good" she explained licking her lips

I just stared at her in silence "𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞?" I said in a whisper . We were so close to each other , it was like we were kissing .

She looked away and smiled , I saw her light colored cheeks immediately turn red, I grabbed her jaw so she could look at me "right?" I asked . She didn't say anything, she closed the gap there lips had

𝑊𝑜𝑎ℎ .

I definitely wasn't expecting that from her . It caught me off guard but I still went with it . I smoothly slid my tongue in her mouth . It started to get sloppy realll quick .

⚠️ WARNING SMUT!!⚠️

She started to move down from my lips to my neck . She started to suck on my neck instantly hitting my G Spot. "Damn" I groaned I bit my lip , she used her hand to lean me back on the bed . She started to rub on my....

She kept eye contact with me which had me goneeeeee. I couldn't keep looking at her or I would but right then and there . She went down to my lower stomach slipping her hand in side my pants .

She pulled my sweat pants down resulting in my ... jumping up almost hitting her face . She smiled a spot on the tip . She then started to jerk it . I kept my eyes on her

She ain't even put her mouth on it and I'm finna release. She then open her mouth and when I tell you .. SHE WENT CRAZYYYYY.

Best I've gotten yet if I was real witchu. Obviously she deserved something back. I want gon do her like that, so when she got up I pulled her back down and laid her on her back . I pulled her shorts down and got straight into it.

I stuck two fingers into her "E-eth" she couldn't even finish get words out . That was a 'keep going' for me. So I started lick until I could get to her G spot . As soon as I got there she was loud

"OUU MMM OKK ETHA-shh" I said shoving my fingers farther up her. She looked up at me with these seductive eyes .

Mane I really want to put it in her .

I thought to my self , but I wasn't gon push it , ion know if she ready for that .

⚠️BACK TO NORMAL😂

An hour later I was laid up in bed watching this random ass show she put on . I helped her clean up and everything, I didn't regret a thing ! I know she didn't ether she just felt guilty . I reassured her trying to her her feel better , I didn't want her to think it was all on her because it really wasn't . I just miss her ...

A lil longer one but how y'all mess w it ???? Chileee they getting freakyy