𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

︎ ︎ ♡︎       Arianna        ♡

              ︎ ︎ ♡︎      Arianna        ♡

𝐈𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 for a about a week or two . I'm not going to lie ghosting everyone has been nice , I had time to think about my self and my actions.

Now I kno I'll never give my self up like that again .

Ive snapped out of those sad thoughts and started to acknowledge that im a bad ass bitch who don't give a fuck a bout a dick suckin ass nigga !

(Period suhh)

I got my hair , lashes and nails done , I'm coming back to school like a whole new girl. I do miss my good girl era and i still wanna be the good girl I was , just in a new font.

I started to go to the gym , my body had been coming together and im in love with my self .

Currently I was on the phone with taleah (the stud that's friends with td) I was showing off my hair to her "you like it?" I asked wanting her opinion "hell yea I fuc w it." She said nodded her head

"Wait lemme see the nails" I smiled because she noticed. I lifted both hands up and showed them off.

I felt so pretty, and I loved how taleah hyped me up

I felt so pretty, and I loved how taleah hyped me up. "Yess girll" she said sarcastically making me giggle "what time we gotta be at school today?" I asked since it was a 2 hour delay and that would mean I had extra time to lay down . "Like 7:30, but I might not go" she explained .

I furrowed my eyebrows "wait no why?!?" I asked with a curious tone "it's no fucking point of going" she said taking a pull from her blue vape . I frowned "you don't want to see your favorite person in the world??" I said sarcastically earning a chuckle from her.

"I don't know , I'll think about it." She said while exhaling the smoke . I smiled , taleah was so majestic to me if I swung that way I would definitely go for her. She's a fine ass stud , the way she just be looking make me smile .

"What's up witchu smiling Anna?" I smiled began cheesing harder at the nickname she called me . I have so many nicknames people use for me but Anna was way different. "You are so fine"

Oh shit Ian mean to say that out loud .

My jaw dropped and my hand swung over my mouth when those words formed . I looked to see her smiling and running her hand down her face . "Word??"

I bit my lip trying to fight back a smile but I couldn't hold it in. "I didn't mean to say that out loudddd" I dragged out hiding  my face so she couldn't tell how red my cheeks got .

"You good myheart . You don't gotta worry bout it ." She said as she continued what she's doing.

Chileeeee, get me awayyy from herrrrrr.

Yalll is Arianna gay?!?!?!!!! Lmk what yall think