𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

3rd pov

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. They don't make it obvious to people but they both know there some types of feelings in between there "friendship" .

"TWIN!!" Ddot said as he seen Arianna  walking up to the buss stop . As soon as he said that the Group turned their heads to look at the girl . She smiled at Zaria makiya and Ddot running up to me. "Omgggg I missed hugging your tiny ass."

Zaria said , Arianna giggled at seeing how excited there were. She  shifted her  eyes at dd "Heyy dd" ari said in a soft tone "wassup lil one" he said and gave her a side hug .

Arianna flicked my eyes the other way to see notti just staring at her . Her smile dropped and she turned back around to continue speaking to my friends. "You look so good babyyy" Makiya dragged it was true they all thought she looked great .

Especially notti

"So you can't speak now" Arianna turned her head towards the tall boy who was staring her down . "Nope" was all she said before feeling her phone buzz. She seen it was a text from taleah.

Ari smirked from the message she saw. Notti jerked his head back "who texting yo phone ?" Ari closed her phone and looked up at him "Notti I don't know why you trying to talk to me now but couldn't talk to you when I needed you the most." She said with a stern tone. He flared his nostrils "aii" he said before shaking his head and opened his phone.

He really did care for Arianna but he knew if he said to much , every thing would go down hill.

At school.

As soon as Arianna walked it she quickly spotted taleah in the halls talking to a random group of ppl. Ari quickly got hyped n ran over to her. Notti watching every move she made he got confused. Usually Ari n taleah rarely talked in person but now they all hugged up on each other.

Notti fs wasn't jackin dat

"Taleah my babyyyyy" Ari said dragging out her words as she jumped on the girl. Taleah smiled as she caught Ari just under her lower back . "Wassu lil one" taleah began to feel Arianna's breath on her neck .

Taleah felt a little turned on by that .

She slowly pulled Ari down since she was so short and tiny . "You look pretty my heart" taleah completed . Ari smiled "thank youuu"

on the other hand notti was givin both of them a death stare. "Why tf that dyke touch her ass ? They talkin or sum" Notti asked with a little aggression in his tone .

"Uhhh I don't even know" Makiya said she was just as confused as him "yea me either , she ain't told us about her befo- WAIT" Zaria started then cut her self off and began whispering in Makiyas ears . "Didn't she say she thought taleah was fine?" Zaria whispered to her .

Suddenly it all clicked to the two girls. "Wtfff" Notti dd and Ddot looked at them in confusion "so they do talk" dd questions "to be honest that ain't got nun to do wit us" Makiya said not trying to be messy .

Zaria agreed "yea If yall wanna know just ask her" Notti huffed In frustration "I really got to get her back man"

Heyyyy yallll , how yall feel bout thissss???