𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞?!? 𝐡𝐮𝐡??

3rd person

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐧 𝐭𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 towards the lunch room. He was taking her  to  lunch since they have different lunch schedules . Ari had lunch A and he had lunch C. They had so much fun the last 3 periods . Obviously she did catch Notti starring at them a couple times in the hall way .

Every time She would just look away and laugh . He put himself in this situation , even though she was pissed at the boy , she was greatfull because without her being mad at him she wouldn't have met Td.

"Igh bye cherry I'll catch you 5th" he said opening the lunchroom door for Ari. "Byee" Ari said giving him a long hug. She smiled then turned around walking towards her table she usually sat at "TWIN" she heard dd yell . He ran up to her giving her a side hug

"Where have you been ? Nobody knows me like you do no!" Ari sung out causing the table to burst out laughing.. except notti. He was giving Arianna an obvious death stare .  He kept his eyes on her , he noticed the hug that the boy and Ari shared , he didn't like that . Not one bit .

There was only one seat available and of course it was next to notti. He made sure of it. As soon as Arianna noticed that her smile dropped. She really didn't want to be close to him at all . She started to look around the lunchroom when her eyes landed on .. Courtney . The girl had her eyes glued on notti . Ari was pissed , why was this whore staring at him ?

She still wanted to know what they did when they walked out. Arianna's legs started to hurt so she slowly but surely walked over to the seat next to notti. The light skin boy kept his eyes on her . She was looking down trying to avoid to make eye contact with him. She sat down and pulled out her phone .

It instantly got snatched out her hand "yo Ari stop playing with me" a mug slid on to her face as she seen the boy snatch HER phone out her hand . She slowly turned her body towards him "Ian gon like give me my phone back ." She said with her heavy accent "who was that pussy ass nigga? Huh ?" He said sounding annoyed

"Why does it matter ?" Arianna asked moving her hair behind her shoulders putting her hand out for her phone. He starred at her for a good minute . She was so pretty to him. He loved how pretty she looked when she was mad or annoyed.

"Uhh helloooo" she said popping her neck out . Notti smiled "myb mama" she jerked her head back "no no . Don't call me that." She said

He furrowed his eyebrows "so who dat nigga? your man?" He asked Ari smirked at his comment. "Some like that" she said holding in her laugh . "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞?!! 𝐇𝐮𝐡?!?!" He said in a stern tone . Arianna liked how overprotective he was but she had to stand on businesssssss!!!

Ari smirked at his comment "I meannnn ain't that hoe yours ?" She said pointing at Courtney who was starting directly at the two. She quickly looked away back to the girls she was sitting by. Arianna busted out laughing "dudeeee your girl got a starring problem" she said with her pretty laugh . Notti just started at her . "Nah ,that ain't my girl" he said in a slightly seductive tone.

"Who you looking good for ? "  Notti asked her randomly. Arianna stopped laughing and squinted her eyes at him "fuck nigga?" She said before attempting to snatch her phone back . But notti was quicker , he quickly moved his hand behind his back "if you want it back you have to let me say my side of the story and give me a kiss" Arianna had a straight face "no." She said blankly .

He sighed "ok will you atleast let me tell you my side of the story? Today after school." He asked . She starred into his eyes , she didn't know if he genuinely wanted to talk things out .

"Idk if I can get my phone back I can see if I have any plans" she said with a lace of attitude in her voice. He smiled and dropped his head . He moved her phone to his lap and saw the Lock Screen was her , he smiled for a second then dropped it realizing it was just her.

The thing Is It was originally both of them on her home and Lock Screen but she changed it . It truly hurt him that they were on bad terms , he looked to see if she still had her pandora ring on but couldn't tell since her hands were in her pockets . "Ari please" he said begging . This was the second time he fucked up and he'll make sure it's the 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭.

She gave him a blank stare "can I get my phone back?" She asked irritated, he past it to her , looking down at her hand , she still had it on , they brought the brightest smile to his face . "Ok I  gotta go td here" she said getting up hugging everyone goodbye. He frowned at the sight of him . But he knew td wouldn't  stay for long...

Hey yalll, I'm starting to be consistent!!! Clap it up got Kai!!!!! Any way bowwwww you think Arianna will forgive notti or will it be the end of them 👀👀👀

#nottiosama #arianna #bigdawg #ddot #ddosama