𝐎𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 .

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 if she should listen to nottis side of the story . This was the second time she would have to listen to a little speech he had for her so she could forgive him. This was something she didn't like .

He was used to playing bitches

But she wasn't one of those bitches to play with . This was the first time notti really had to beg for a females forgiveness. Usually it wouldn't take him a lot . All he would have to do was apologize and get them flowers and it would be good again.

But he really had to work for Arianna's forgiveness. That's why he liked her so much . She really wasn't like those other females , she was her own person. She was a good girl , but he brought out a side of her she didn't even want to bring out .

She never liked for anyone to see her out of character. When she had got to fighting it wasn't because of notti but he caused it . Not on purpose of course .

After all Notti did 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 .

"Heyyy . Did you eat ?" Td asked while holding the lunch doors for me to walk out of . "Not really . They wasn't selling anything that was good" she said with her soft voice .

Td could tell something was wrong from her but he didn't want to mention it . "What class did you have ?" She said trying to attempt to change the subject "oh uh I had computer" Td said clearing his throat

Maybe he was overreacting, she was probably just tired. He thought .

"Yoooo wassup td" a brown skin stud said dabbing him him "waddup lil T" another boy with dreads said dabbing him up "yooo my hearts" he said back to them "Yoo who shorty ?" The boy with dreads asked .

this shorty got a name . Ari thought

Td turned to me and smiled . One thing about Arianna is she didn't like speaking as much . So she just stood there smiling awkwardly "oh my bad , I'm um arianna" she finally said but lowly "nice to meet you Arianna I'm taleah" the brown skin stud said smiling and giving me a side hug .

"Damn you short" she said chuckling Ari rolled my eyes playfully "and you?" Ari asked the boy who still hasn't told her his name . "Oh my fault I'm Kenny" he said dabbing her up .

"What yal on ?" Td questioned the two "not shit . We skipping class , yall wanna join?" Td immediately agreed but Ari was a little spectacle. Why would she skip class with people she just met ?? "Uhh I don't know" she said playing with her necklace they had her name written on.

"Don't worry we just gon be in the staircase, yk the one only people go to when they wanna smoke, skip , and uhh yk" taleah said smiling . She was sooo pretty to Ari . She had a beautiful smile "your smile.. it's so pretty" Arianna said completing taleah . The Brown skin girl started to cheese. "Thanks" she said playing with her curls

FACE CLAIMS (taleah and Kenny are both in the video"