𝐍𝐚𝐡, 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐭2

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞" Ari said to notti , before he could respond Ari kissed him

Notti was in shock , I mean yea they were both high but never would Ari be this bold! Of course he kissed back , he likes her he even told her he loves her, he never told a female that First.

They we're making out for a good minute before he felt there lips part , he opened his eyes to look at her but then he felt her lips on his neck . Not cleared his throat trying his best not to Moan.

The way she was sucking on his neck , was like heaven to him . It was like she knew were his g-spot was , he knew what he wanted to do , she slowly move away from his neck and they js stared at each other.

Ari broke the silence because she started laughing resulting in Notti smiling , she was definitely gone . "Ari you wanna go to sleep?" Notti asked "I don't know ethann bu- ouuuu should I give you a nickname , like only I can call you ima give you a couple bcuz I want to but lemme think" Ari ranted "ok mamas" Ari raised her left eyebrow and squinted her eyes a little thinking about the nicknames she could call notti.

"Ok I got a couple so we have 'e' then 'bear' cus you gotta lot of bears. She said smiling "then we have 'pookie'- nope you not calling me that." Notti said cutting her off , Arianna frowned "but why nottt" Ari said in a sad tone "shits corney" notti said straight up "oh..." she said playfully pouting

"Was that all the names ?" Notti asked Ari nodded "what's wrong Ari??" She looked up at him with pout  , 'oh yea she is really sensitive' notti thought " ohhhh is it because you want to call me p-p nah I can't say dat shi but yk what I mean." notti asked Ari nodded and dug her face in the crook of his neck hugging him.

Now Ari was straddling him "you wanna lay down" notti asked " mhm" he heard from her . Notti then gripped her butt so he can carry her to the bed . He sat her down his bed , she layed on her side facing notti .

He then pulled her closer spooning her . Ari felt comfortable with notti but she was so sensitive that she would cry over the smallest things "e" Ari said "mhm" notti responded lowly "you sle-" before she could finish her sentence she heard snores she giggled and slowly dowsed off.

Short lil chapterrr more coming later tdy ‼️