beach day

This about the all group,after the all kuvira things. There is everyone even Suyin and her whole family. Korra Asami and the other. Y/n is Kya wife but no one know it..for nom !

Everyone was already at the beach,the kids was playing in the water while the adults was preparing the foods and the all organization. Lin was sitting reading a book Y/n beside her. "Lin could you please put some sunscreen on my back ?"  Y/n asked with a sweet tone "Yes" Lin wasn't happy to do this but she execute herself for the poor girl. Kya was helping pema with all the bag m, and saw the both girl interaction, from the inside she was hoping that she was the one putting sunscreen on her wife back. They haven't tell anyone except their parents that they were engaged, it Y/n who asked to keep it down. It didn't bother Kya, but sometimes she wanted to scream that they was married, so the all world would know it.

By now Lin and Y/n had started a little discussion about their life, Lin wasn't a talker except when she was around the firebender. Korra, Asami, Bolin and Mako watched them, surprised that the Chief could looks so soft and calm. From the distance they couldn't get what Y/n was saying, but they for sure saw how happy Lin looked around the girl.

When they finished Kya sat down beside the younger firebender, the other adults join them. Su was cuddling with Baatar at Lin's left which made her very uncomfortable. "You know Lin it the first time I see you so happy ! What happened" Her sister said "Honey !" Baatar warned her "I'm just happy to be here, is that a problem ?" Su didn't answered. As Kya talks with Pema and the younger Beifong about kids Y/n was bored,"Korra are y'all okay to play some volley ?" she asked to the younger group "Yes come here and bring the Chief" Lin warned y/n with her eyes, but the girl bring by the arm.

They start placing theirself, a 3vs3 Korra, Asami and Mako vs Lin, Bolin and Y/n. They had the determination to win, especially Korra and Lin who were very competitive. Y/n was the first to serve, she threw the ball hardly but Asami catched it and send it back. Lin tooks it and pass it to Bolin who send it to the other side and marked a point. "Well done kid !" Lin said to Bolin. They continue to play and Korra grew frustated a Lin team was about to win. "Honey be careful,it just a game !" Asami warned her wife knowing how bad this could get "Just a game ?"  Korra threw the ball really hard, Y/n and Lin went for it without noticing each other "I got it !" Y/n yelled too late, her and Lin collides into each other. Both girl vision went black for 5 seconde. As they open their eyes, Lin notice the poor girl on the top of her, she started blushing pushing the girl aside. "Y/n is everything okay ?" Lin started worrying "Yep Chief ! don't worry." the girl let her eyes closed, she was hurt but she actually enjoyed being in the ground "Can I have a little break, please" she whispered to the metalbender "Of course, but get up" Lin answered "Nooo, please let me here Beifong" the earthbender tooks the poor girl and put her on a chair.

"Y/n you sure everything is okay ?" Lin asked Y/n somehow the woman looked really scared. "Yes don't worry for me Linny ." They stayed that way for a while, Lin beside her assuring if everything was good and trying to make her laugh. On the other side Kya was being really jealous of seeing her wife so close to Lin. Y/n excused herself and went to Kya since her wife didnt came asking her if everything was alright "Kya ? Could you heal me, my head still hurt a little" Kya did as she asked without hadding anything. "What is going on Waterfall ?" The firebender asked with her sweet and calm voices. Kya scoffed at her "You've been enjoying the afternoon without me" the girl was really pissed off "Kya don't be that way, I told you, me and Lin was a decade ago" Kya rolled her eyes at the answer remembering about thoses story.

22 YEARS AGO
Kya had left for "finding herself" as Tenzin loved to say, Y/n was really sad about it, she always had a little crushed on the older girl but she never dared to admit it. It been more than three month but she still missed her favorite girl.

Lin came see her often for and they really grew close to each other,too close.

The earthbender invited the older girl to drink some tea and keep her compagnie as she had a day off. "You'll sleep here tonight ?" Lin asked. "If you want me bothering you all the night then yes." Y/n answered teasing Lin "Yes I want you bothering me all the night." Lin got closer to the girl,to surprise her. Usually Lin wasn't the type to flirt,she was always too intimidated by Y/n teasing. "Then i'll stay !" with that she stayed and pass the night with Lin,they made diner together,talked and laughed. Both of them was having fun. After they both had a quick shower seperatly,they went to bed. Lin always let only Y/n to sleep in her bed. The earthbender didn't turn the light off ,Y/n looked at her with confusion.

"Y/n I really like you" Lin looked at her feet not daring to get the girl eyes and fall into it like she always do. Y/n came closer,she tooks her hand passing it on Lin free cheeks. She lined and kissed her gently and passionately,this was a mix of all their emotion and needs being finally able to express.

After this Y/n and Lin stayed together for 5 years and broke up because life was that way. Lin had her work who was overwhelming and Y/n was a teacher so both of them stopped having time for each other. They agreed of staying friends,so they did.

Present day:

All of them enjoyed the rest of the day,everyone had agreed of sleeping at the Air-temple. Obviously all lover had their own room, Kya and Bumi got their old room, but since no one knew for Kya and Y/n they send the girl to Lin room. Kya was very mad at Y/n by now, she never been the jealous girl but somehow she felt like Lin could have get the girl heart back. Y/n on the other side didn't know what to do, tell everyone "Hey me and Kya never told y'all but we've been together since a moment now...Oh and we are even married" or just stay in silence and have to face her wife anger when they'll get back home. She really didn't want to have to face Kya so she waited.

Diner time:
Everyone was chatting all together, Y/n watched Kya who was far from her,she saw on her wife face rage and...sadness ? She was panicking of if it was the right moment, she wanted both of them to be happy when they announce it. "Kya could you come help me ? I think Im still hurt..." excuse and more excuse "Yes of course" The water bender trully believed her wife really hurt herself. They went to the bathroom together Kya leading the way "What's wrong Flamette ?" she asked concerned. "I want to tell them, I really want them to know about us." Kya watched the girl surprised by her confession. "Are you sure ? Why would you suddenly change your mind." Y/n glared at her wife "I just missed you today and I want to be able to kiss you or just express my love to you,without having to care if someone will walk in or not". With no hesitation Kya kissed her wife and took her back to the dining room. "Come on say it Y/n !" Kya yelled exited about the news. Everyone looked at them,all with different expression but they all was captivated by Kya and Y/n. "Hum how do I say that..I'm in a relationship" all of them gasped at the same time "Who is it ! Tell us" Korra said getting up "Yes tell us" Lin had to everyone surprise. "In fact..me and that person are married..since a moment" they watched the girl who was red as a tomatoes "Oh my sipirits !" Korra and Bolin said. "And I wanted to present you my wife, it's Kya" Pema looked at Tenzin and Bumi who had their mouth open to the floor "You dated my sister...And i didn't knew it" Y/n looked at the floor emberassed "Good job Kya" Bumi had getting a bad look from is younger brother. The all kids hug Kya and Y/n exited by the new "We can call you Aunt Y/n ?" Ikki said exited more than everyone in the room "Of course my sweet little bun"

Lin was the only one who didn't congratulate the two woman, Y/n went outside with her before getting to bed "What's wrong Lin" she tooks the earthbender chin between her fingers forcing her to look up "I just wished it was us,I fucked up our relationship because I focused only on my work. When we leaved each other I felt worst than when Tenzin leaved me. I needed you, I wanted you...So I waited to be stable and to have no needs of working 24h,I found Mako and I was ready to get you back" Lin took a deep breath "So when you heard me being Kya's wife,you swallowed it wrong ?" Y/n hugged her seeing Lin was crying "Im sorry Lin,it was also my fault if we had to stop our relationship,we both were very busy and couldn't have time for each other. You'll find someone and I'll always be here for you because I love you." she hugged her tight "I love you too" They both went to their respective room,mind cleared and totally in peace with one another.