✓2. Graduation mess✓

The piles of body's that were packed at the front of the auditorium made Navarro uneasy. He hated crowds and people in general. The very fact that they were almost there had him grimacing.

Honestly if he had a choice to not go up there and collect his rolled up paper of achievements then he shall. But he can't..Beau will complain till the world ends.

"Navarro."

Navarro snapped out of his mind and looked to his mother who was pulling on Nico's shoe.

"Mamá?"

Emiliano watched his eldest closely and nods his way. "Uncomfortable?"

Navarro averted his eyes and sighs. "I bit yeah.. Ma you got to stop watching me so much.."

"Why not? Your my first son and first baby. If something bothers my baby someone is finding their ass six feet into the floor." Emiliano said lovingly, brightening his slightly make-up face.

Navarro breathed a laugh from his noise and smiled. "What about you Father?"

Armando who was seated on the other side, next to Massimo and Marcello who seemed interested with the video game.

Armando hums and fixed his black coat. "I won't bury anyone for you. I will kill for you, your mother and your brothers. That I swear that no one harms my sons. Even though their mischievous." He said, ruffling Massimo's head.

"Daaad not cool I lost." Massimo frowned with a long groan again.

"Ha now it's my turn. Thanks dad." Marcello snatched rhe phone from his brother and replayed the game.

Armando chuckled at the two, his eyes back to Navarro. "Just tell us anything when your ready to. You have your independency from your mother."

"Yeah but don't take to god-damn long. I will fish out the problem and deal with you after the problem is gone." Emiliano continued, seriousness written on his face.

Navarro sighs. "Yeah I got it ma."

Emiliano smiled. "Wonderful."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vehicles had pulled at the auditorium, most who were now walking into the building had to wait a few more minutes more to enter as they witness this.

The teens who were graduating can already tell what was going on and who were in those massive and expensive vehicles.

No other than that Fernandez and Donovan duo. Either jealousy or love or admiral or just just wanting to be in the middle of the business and catch some vids on their phones stopped and watched.

The first car door opened and Armando was out the car before the rest of his family. Then the other door facing the auditorium opened and Navarro came out.

He was dressed in a three piece suit, serious, pretty and handsome face looking about the now growing crowd. He stopped to the side as twin boys came out the car aswell.

Then the mother they know oh to well during those parent conferences. Emiliano Fernandez. The black lotus as those other parents tend to call him for his behavior.

He came out the car, helping the littlest of the three boys out as he looked about in curiosity.

After they were out the other car behind them opened their doors and it was Amory out the car. He was a complete opposite of Emiliano and those two families knew each other.

Amory was the one to either warn the teachers before hand with they say before they say it. They didn't want an angry Spanish man going on their asses.