✓7. Real Reason ✓

Heads up-

This focuses on two other characters of this story✨~

Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kace stepped out of his lecture room just as the other college students did. It was all normal, quiet, Beau and Nav weren't here till later this afternoon.

So that means he was alone, once again. That wasn't a bother..That is till he spots a face that has been in his dreams for to long. His crush.

Friaz Donovan. The big bear as Beau and Navarro calls him. The older brother of a sassy lol brother who goes by Beau Donovan.

This guy was large, kind, had a relaxed way about him and very much eyed by every gender when passingby. He even managed to take Kace's heart and eyes aswell.

But here he was alone. He couldn't hide this time. Nav wasn't here to do the talking and he definitely wasn't able to speak to him, let alone give him a few minutes of a direct eye contact.

He stood there in the large hall, Friaz talking with someone, one of the guys in one of lectures, Ryan he thinks his name was, ignoring his existence and gladly so.

That is...till Fraiz turned his view towards him instead. Kace froze in his spot. Friaz smiled and waved at him. Oh, Kace panicked more and dashed away.

He was so careful before to not get seen but now he seen him looking at him and he wanted to pass the fuck out!

Kace didn't even look back, just paced down the halls and found himself by the stairwell, sweating after that run and the red to his chubbed face.

'Oh you dumbass! All you had to do was look and look away. Not run. Oh I hope he doesn't think I'm some kind of stalker or think wrong of me. I can't do this. Oh he saw me watch him.'

Kace ruffled his hair and groaned. This was horrible. He can't face him anymore. He'll think he's weird. Or crazy or some heat seeking nerd boy. Navarro told him that Fraiz doesn't think of people that way till you give him a reason to.

But he did give him a reason. He was watching him. Oh god! It's over. No no, he could call Navarro and ask him what else he could do. That would be better. Yes yes he could do that.

Kace fumbled to grab his phone, almost dropped it, and typed in his four letter password to unlock it. There he searched for Nav's number and pressed call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want food." Beau mumbled as he switched off his phone.

"Go make it." Nav replied, right against the skin between Beau's neck.

"I can't make anything if your clinging to me."

"..." Navarro deepened his face into Beau's neck, opening his lips to suck at the skin. Beau sighs and smacked his hands round his torso. "Nav I'm hungry. At least make something jackass."

"No."

"Then let me the fuck go!" Beau turned and tried to push Nav away from his neck before he catches his sensitive spot. "Move. You smell like ass."

"Then you smell like the drain."

Beau's face screwed up at that comment and goes to fight him. "Your all up in my drain smell then. So you shouldn't talk." He shoved Navarro by his chest, the two tussling in the bed once again.

"You little shit-"

"Nav don't you dare- Ha! Navarro!"

Navarro grabbed Beau's body and tickled him, holding up the fighting show with Beau bubbling with laughter and squirming to get away from the amount of tickles. Navarro seemed to enjoy the laughing and the morning, unfortunately, whoever was calling up his phone didn't want that to happen.