✓12. WTF ✓

He was furious since that night. He couldn't stop thinking for that smug look on that bitch face. He thought he could get back with Navarro, yet here he was angrily stabbing his food and staring blankly at the wall.

That stupid whoring bitch!

"What's that face about?"

Andrew grumbled and looked at the person. "What?" His eyes narrowed to that face. He looked a bit bruised by his nose but he seemed unbothered by it. "Just leave me alone."

"Not when your glaring at nothing like that." The other said as he placed himself down. "So what's wrong?"

Andrew tsked. "A bitch stole my man and fucked him right in front of me." He said. "Now I don't know what to do for him to see me and not that whore!"

The other hums. "Sounds like your having the same problem as me."

"You don't even know who I'm talk about-"

"Beau Donovan and.. Navarro Fernandez. Huh, yeah I know them. Got this little thing as a reminder to get that bitch Navarro for what he did." He sets his hands on the table. "But your the lover of Navarro."

"Was...We had a miscommunication.. He dumped me but I want him back."

The man smirked. "And I want Beau. So we both have a want between those two. Unfortunately... their.. dating."

Andrew scoffed in disgust. "But what if I say we can help each other in this small problem we have? We can help each other in getting both what we want." Andrew stopped eating and looks to the other guy. "How can I trust you?"

The guy chuckled and outstretched his hand. "My name is Trevor Salmon.  My parents fund this college. Yeah I know it sounds so highschool but your in the best college after all." He bragged on. Andrew looked at the hand and then at Trevor. "If I do trust you then we'll both get what we want. You keep that bitch beau and I'll take back Navi..?"

Trevor blinked at that cringe nickname but smiled and nods his head. "Got that right. Now hurry up my hand is getting tried here." He wiggled his fingers. Andrew tsked but took his hand and shook it. "Deal."

Trevor smiled mischievously. "Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~

[ The following days ]

~~~~~~~~~~

"You just need to relax, it isn't a problem much. We're just going to shop then take a stop at a bar."

Navarro grumbled. "That there is my problem. I'm glad we reached a part we can talk about."

"The party?"

"Your outfit."

Beau turned from pairing his earrings with his outfit and faced his boyfriend currently sulking. He smirked and smooth his hands on his body. "Looks gorgeous doesn't it? Ma made it for me as one of his designs. I love getting the firsts before they drop for the millions of people to run after." He went on as Navarro kept his expression unchanging.

Beau scoffs and sways his hand. "Your no fun."

Navarro rose off the bed and walked behind his boyfriend. He gazed into the mirror as Beau prettied himself up, fixed his hair and made sure his lips looked perfect.

Navarro frowned into the mirror making Beau look at him. "Something seems to bother you alot boo. What's making my pal sad?"

"Pal?"

"Bro? My not perverted minded straight best friend?" Beau continued his teasing. Navarro slapped beau on his round butt making Beau laugh. "First off ow. Second off your face.."