✓ 16. One thing After Another ✓

~Warning~

~18+, kinky shit, mama Emiliano~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you really tell her you'll make her into mom's slave father?" Navarro asked, Armando humming nonchalantly as his hands ran up and down his wife's thigh.

"Ah, Armando." Amory sighed as Sebastian laughed out. "You sick man, of course he'll do something drastic like that." He thrusted his drink into the air and snickered more. Amory having to snatch the rest of the champagne before he goes pouring more into his glass.

"What do you expect me to do? Rather have his head plastered on the wall, him and his family."

"It will be something you would also do uncle. Surprised you didn't." Beau snickered as he to took a sat on his mother's lap, Amory petting his hair. "I would but I think Friaz wanted to put his hands on someone."

The big bear of a man spun where he was, staring at everyone as he mouth was filled with pastries layed on the kitchen counter. Amory shook his head.

"Friaz Donovan."

"Mom, mom I was hungry."

"Boy your eating the entire box. Leave some for the rest of us!" Emiliano scolded, looking Friaz up and down like he was crazy. "Exactly," Amory agreed.

"Yeah Friaz. Cut down on the eating. We'll starve."

"Nav be quiet."

"Ma.."

One look and Navarro huffed, Beau snickering again with a wheeze and nudging Navarro repeatedly. "Dumbass keep your mouth shut!" Navarro rolled his eyes and shoved Beau away.

"Anyways, everything finished with a happy ended. Let's all enjoy this night shall we. We have enough alcohol to open up." Sebastian announced. "I think you had enough- Sebastian don't-" The french man grumbled as he took Armando and the two large men left their wives.

Emiliano chuckled and looked to the others. "You three off you go. Leave us be now. Already caused enough." He waved them away.

"Just like that?"

Emiliano tsked. "What? Not enough? Should I cut ya ass for making me come out and deal with that bitch?" Navarro frowned. "I am 19-"

Emiliano grabbed his glass tightly, Navarro catching the action and stopping.

"What? No continue. Go boi, let me wail you today!"

Beau sucked in a laugh he wanted to go off but he cleared his throat when his own mother gave him a look to hush his ass up as well and leave. Friaz grabbed the both.

"Don't worry Uncle, I got them. Let's go."

"No don't hide him!"

"Emiliano Lopez."

Emiliano scoffed. "What? That's my name. Need something?" Amory shook his head and poured in more red liquor into his drink. "You abusive ass."

"One of these days I'll show abusive. That boy was missing abusive. One lick skin and he'll be as straight as a pin when I was done with him, oh they should have let me get him. Ring him like a cloth." His smirk was determined as he dreamt of the things he'll do to that guy. If he had only done anything to his son or Beau, he'll beat him like his mother never beat him and more. "See, psycho."

Emiliano smirked more and crossed his leg over the other. "That I am. And you what, my husband loves that about me."

"Emi."