✓14. Anger of Two Mothers✓

~Warning~

~Violence, cursing, idiots, Angry mother bears, Emiliano~

~~~~~~~~

Slap!

"Uno!"

Navarro throws the rest of his card in exasperation. Beau on the other hand cheering and pointing fingers at his boyfriend for his losing. "Big arcade king he says but loses to Uno five times! Ha!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. And that fourth match is mines you ass! You cheated remember." Navarro pointed his finger to Beau. Beau smirked and stuck his tongue out. "You have no proof of that."

"You shuffled the cards."

Beau waved him off. "Oh hush."

"Hush?- Come here!"

"Nav!"

The room was filled with laughter and the two messing about with one another. Navarro grabbing his boyfriend like how he will when they were in the friendship stage of their relationship. The rest of the week they spend mending after that terrible problem that happened.

But all was good now, Navarro had made it up to Beau and Beau was back to his usual behavior. Their free day was going great, that is till a knock on the door holted their Tom and Jerry moment.

The two pulled off the other, Navarro having to tug his pants back up after Beau pulled them down and ran for his dignity.

"This is vacation time." Beau tsked as he goes to open the door. Navarro rolled his eyes. "What so you can strip me?" Beau bites his lips in a playful way, even wiggling his eyebrows at that question. "That is enough. Move." Beau laughed as he was shoved out the way and Navarro opened the door.

But he stopped, Beau even holding in his laughter when he peeked to see the person.

Some sophisticated guy dressed in a suit and funky hair stood in front of their door. He looked tired, old, worn. Beau wanted to crack a joke till Navarro was pushing him back inside.

"Navarro Fernandez and Beau Donovan?" He asked with a rise of his bushy eyebrow. Navarro narrowed his eyes at the man. "Yeah?"

"Need something?"

Navarro takes in more air with Beau butting in again after he just shoved him away. The man was unbothered and answered.

"The Head Principal wishes to see your presents at his office."

Beau leaned against the door. "Now? Cause we were busy-mph!" Navarro grabs Beau's by his shoulders and let's him "explore" the inside of their dorm. Navarro turned to the man again. "So he needs his now?"

"It's very important."

Navarro grumbled and nods. "We'll be there."

"Good." He said before he walked off and Navarro closed the door. Beau was standing there with his arms folded. "You love playing round don't you?" Navarro asked passing his boyfriend.

"It's a fun thing. You should try more often."

"You drained the fun out of me." Beau gasped dramatically and jumps on Navarro's back, the guy almost capsizing with the weight he was now holding. "Take it back!"

"No and your heavy, lay off the snacks!" He slapped Beau's thigh and Beau goes to kick him in the groin to which Navarro deflected as he throws Beau over his shoulder and onto the large bean bag.

"Get dressed."

"I will tell Tio about this!"

"Be my guest!"