✓5. Jealousy✓

~Warning~

Steamy makeout, passionate moment and possessive Nav(Why is that a warning? idk 😐)

Ok enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was once to how it was before. With some..other things surfacing.

Navarro would not stop pestering Beau about him being jealous about him and Kace.

And now that he said that he could see it when Kace came over. To be completely honest, Kace was never there to really be around him so much. He was only there for...well that will come in time.

For now it's only been them three with Friaz dropping by from time to time. But when everything became good, there was just one fool that decided peace and silence was never an option for to long.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beau hey!"

Beau looked behind him, Navarro looking up from his phone. The two were in a quiet place away from people. How this one fool found Beau was beyond his mental capacity to figure out at the moment. All Navarro knew was that Beau wasn't happy to this guy at all.

"Trevor...(you found me)...What is it that you want now?"

"Don't you remember the project assessment?" Trevor asked. This was Trevor Salmon. He is a 2 semester guy who happens to be good pales with Friaz apparently.

He is 22, a brunette, loud, annoying, and everything Beau wants to be away from entirely. Trevor here is in one of his science classes and unfortunately, Math to. So that means he is a pain to behind more than he wants.

Beau chuckled dryly. "Yes I do. Thank you for the reminder. Is that all?"

"Well no. I wanted to ask if you wanted to come in the library with me and start it. The faster it's begun the faster it's over you know?"

Beau blinked. "The saying is wrong but uh.." Beau scratched his head and ruffled it.

"Go on."

Beau lookdd back to Navarro. "What?" Navarro made one glance to Beau and nods. "Do it. Don't worry bout it to much." He smiled before placing his phone into his pocket.

Beau watched Trevor who smiled at him even and then at Navarro who didn't look an once happy. He blinked. "Sure?"

"Yes." He repeated. "Sure?"

"Beau ask me again and I fight you next time."

Beau snorts a little laugh. "If you say so. But don't miss me to much."

"Yeah whatever." He waved off. After that Beau and Trevor were off. Navarro just stood there with a heated gaze to the back of Trevor's head.

If he only did anything or touched Beau he will become target practice..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First it was Jamie, then it was Trevor. These two guys hounded Beau like a magnet. Like come on!

It's either one want something or the next need to do a "project". Like he couldn't have been so obvious that he wanted Beau to be with him and to hang out.

Jamie didn't even seem to like the dude laat time he came over. That was just blood boiling for Navarro when Trevor insisted Beau to go with him to the library and do the project.

Beau had agreed since he wasn't so likeable of persistency. So to shut him up before Navarro put his hand round his neck, he went.

But that Trevor guy turned with his smile down to Beau but glared at both him and Navarro and smirked even..