✓1. A Get Together Anyone?✓

The ding of the oven pulled Amory from his talking, his back turning as he takes out the bake. You might be wondering what is the baking about?

Well, tonight, both families of business and friendship were having a dinner. This dinner is for their sons. Navarro and Beau.

They were now moving out from highschool to college. They, as the close best friends they are, chosen to go the same college as Friaz.

That was something to hear but at the same time no brainer.

So as a waiting option till the Fernandez Family came, Amory got busy in the kitchen and placed all what needed to be placed at the table, oh and let's not forget the helping hands.

"Momma, put these at the table aswell?" Amaya asked, looking at the freshly made croissants settled in their own glass bowls.

Amory turns to the island counter, one hand holding another glass bowl of croissants and the other holding a silver bowl of fruit.

"Yes my love, next to the baked chicken." He told her. "And be careful with the glass. It's hot."

Amaya smiled as her mother smiled. The two exchanged a chuckle and Amaya held the glass bowl, coved with mittens, and goes to do what she asked.

He takes a sighs as he placed everything down. Everything was finished now where the hell was Emiliano?

The sound of the bell rose his attention to the entrance of the kitchen. Louis ran passed it.

"I got the door!"

"No I do! I want to see Tia Emiliano as much as you!"

"I have the door first."

Amory sighs at the door. It was a matter of time. He chuckled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaya won the little squabble between her and her twin brother and pulled the door open to show the faces of familiarity.

"Tia Emiliano!" She happily smiled up at the white haired male. Emiliano gave her a pleasing smile down at her.

"Hello sweetheart." He responded, moving his body a bit so she can hug him and he can try to hug her back. They pulled apart and she smiled bigger. "Come in, come in."

Louis was right behind. The boy looked annoyed at his sister before his face softened to see the Fernandez.

"Tia Emiliano." He greeted with a smile on his lips, just like Amaya.

"Hello hun." He responded, giving a hug. When they pulled away Emiliano asked a long awaited question. "Now where is your mother?"

"Kitchen. Mom's been waiting for you."

"All of us has." Louis chimed in from behind.

"Well we're sorry for the wait. Right Amore?" Armando came in, holding two cases of beer and other beverages like they were bags. A knowing look went on his stone face towards his wife.

Emiliano side eyed him and tsked. "I got what I wanted. There is no sorry for it." He said, brushing his hair off his shoulder.

Armando sighs but smiled at his wife. Being mad is out of the reaction for this man.

"Do you need any help Tia? Since you have NiNi." Amaya asked kindly, looking down to the two year old little boy latched to Emiliano's pant leg, sucking his pacifier and reaching a hand up to her with a coo.

"Not at all. But if you want to help, Massimo and Marcello would love your help." He said with a smile.

Amaya peeked to the curly haired white blondes, their face dropped those Massimo looked unbothered. Marcello frowned at the very sound of help.