✓8. Night out ✓

Enjoy this chaotic night of our boys.🤧❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~

Navarro wanted to do something nice. I know it isn't in his coding especially knowing who his mother is, but he is a romantic.

He's been kind enough to gift shit to his irrelevant ex boyfriend, Andrew. Beau wanted him to get his shit back but just the thought of visiting his house bothered the fuck out of him. So he just left that with a hard no and pass.

Now that he was literally dating his childhood friend, it seemed so much easier to get his ass shit. And this is the son of a Fashion Designer. He knows his shit and his shit is expensive or anything that I quote "Sexy and best fitting for me. It has to speak to me you know?"

Navarro only watched his boyfriend like a psychopath and just didn't respond. Patience always testing with him.

However, he loved him. And Beau has been very vocal about wanting to go out. So he decided to take him somewhere that night. He's gonna be that boyfriend material his parents raised him to be.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

"So where we going? You never told me."

"That's the point. Your not supposed to know." Navarro said, stopping at the last red light on the highway. He shuffled round to grab a black bandana.

Beau had frowned. "I hate surprises."

Navarro hums and turned Beau's face to him by his jaw. "Not new news but your going to like it at least." Beau grumbled in french. "So what's with the bandana?" He flinched away as Navarro goes to tie it on.

"What do you think the bandana is for shortcake?"

Beau rolled his eyes and takes the bandana. "I'll do it myself. Focus on the road." Navarro chuckled and continued driving down till he reached a turn.

They arrived at the place and Navarro parked his car in a spot. Beau spoke at the sudden stop of the vehicle. "I trust my man.. I trust my man.."

"Yes B keep chanting that." Navarro teasted as he came out the car. "Open the door." Beau tapped the side of the door for the door handle. "I can't find it. Open it for me geez." Navarro loved a blind Beau, makes it funnier.

"I'm coming calmed down."

"Calm down when you blindfolded me? Who would know of I was going to became target practice to you-Oh."

Beau felt the door open and he almost fell out. Nav grabbed his arm to hold him and Beau patted his body. "Took you long enough."

"I will make you wonder here blind. I will have Uncle Amory feed less mouths." Navarro snapped back at him, taking Beau out the car. "I will fight you before you kill me dumbass."

"Really now?.."

Beau felt Nav's hand to his lower back, body's pressed against each other. Beau frowned. "Yes really. I will show you how fast I am now."

Navarro chuckled and peeked at Beau's lips, getting a pout. "Keep pouting maybe I'll think about it." Beau snorts and stuck his tongue out. "Think I'm cute?~"

Navarro closed the door and kept his hand onto Beau's back. "I never said that."

"Oh ho you don't have. I'm irresistible~"

Navarro grinned and took advantage of the blink Beau. As he pressed the lock button on his car he snuck his lips right to Beau's neck, bitting where Beau is sensitive.

Beau squirmed and tugged his jacket back. "No no no no no." Navarro pulled off and laughed. Beau stood there with a flushed red color to his cheeks, hand onto his now red mark.