Intro...

Hey my fantastic readers...

So it's a different book which is on my mind from many days and I want to write it down...

It's totally my imagination and if you find story similar to it than it might be a coincidence...

All rights are reserved...

The photos and videos I am going to use in this were not mine... Credits goes to their respective owners...

I'll update the chapter every monday...

Anyone can  read this story since I am going to write it in English...

Characters...

1. Shiva malhotra...

Age:-26...
Working in his dad's company as CEO... Work more talk less... Always being in angry mood... Doesn't believe In love it's all just a time waste for him...

2. Raavi Ahuja...

Age:-24...
Used to do sketching... Simple girl... Respect everyone... Just wants a perfect life partner... Creates her own imagination and waits for her king to take her...

3. Mahir sharma...

Age:-26...
Best friend of Shiva... Used to meet him everyday... Cute and funny guy... Always irritates Shiva...

4. Payal Verma...

Age:-24...
Best friend of Raavi... So judgey type... Doesn't let any boy come around Raavi... Possesive for her...

5.Shalini Malhotra...

Age:-78...
Shiva's dadi... Head of the house... Takes all the important decisions... Strict and polite towards the rules and regulations...

6. Aditya Malhotra...

Age:-53...
Shiva's dad... Sensible and responsible person... Always fulfill  childerns needs... Director of Malhotra enterprises...

7. Maya Malhotra...

Age:-51...
Shiva's mom... Knows how to keep the family happy...

8. Shivani Malhotra...

Age:-21...
Younger sister of Shiva... Talkative one... Shares good bond with everyone...

9. Vidhyunt Ahuja...

Age:-52...
Raavi's dad... Loves his kids so much and only wants betterment for them... Co- founder of Ahuja industries...

10. Avantika Ahuja...

Age:-49...
Raavi's mom... House wife... So religious type...

11. Ansh Ahuja...

Age:-22...
Younger brother of Raavi... Always used to flirt when ever got the time... Loves his sister a lot...

Some of the characters will revealed according to the story...

Support and give your votes... And reviews too...

Take care and be safe...

Bye...

Starting:- 20 Nov 2023...