Chapter 8

At night...

Shiva is already sitting in his bed... While raavi just enters after completing her work... She goes towards cupboard and took out her nightsuit and goes in bathroom to take a shower...

After sometimes she comes out and goes towards dressing table to dry her hairs with dryer... As she is doing so Shiva is just sitting their and absorbing her each and every actions...

After a while she goes towards bed and sits on her side...

Raavi:Shiva?

Shiva looks at her and she continued...

Raavi:which clothes should I pack yours? (Aapke konse kapde pack karun mai?)

Shiva:why? (Kyun)

Raavi:did u forgot we are going to my home tomorrow for paghphera and we have to stay their one night... (Kya aap bhul gaye kal hum log paghphere ke liye mere ghar jaa rahe hain aur fir hume wahan ek raat rukna hoga)

Shiva:so u can stay their... I'll come back home after dropping u (toh tum ruk jaana wahan... Mai tumhe chod kr wapis ghar aa jaunga)

Raavi:no you have to stay their with me... *demanding tone* (nhi aapko mere saath wahan rukna hoga)

Shiva:is it necessary for me to stay (kya mera rukna jaruri hai)

Raavi:yes it is... And now you have to stay their that's final (Haan hai... Aur ab aapko wahan rukna hoga ye tay raha)

Shiva:fine... (Thik hai)

Raavi:ok so now let's sleep (chalo toh fir so jaate hain)

Shiva:hmm...

Than they both lay down on their sides and Shiva closes the side lamp light... Raavi is a faster sleeper she immediately slept while Shiva is trying to sleep he turns towards her and saw her sleeping already while some hairs were coming over her face again and again... He hesitatened firstly but than put back her hair strands behind her earlobe and started looking at the clear view of her face while thinking...

Shiva:(in mind) what are u doing with me.. Why am I feeling attracted towards u in just one day... (Kya kar rahi ho tum mere saath... Mujhe ek din mai hi tumhaari taraf aakarsand kyun mehsoos ho raha hai)

He stared at her face for some more time after that he turns around and slept...
###################################
Next day...

Shiva gets up and as usual he again didn't found her in room... While she is down stairs... She already prepared all the breakfast and served her in laws after that she comes back in room and saw shiva is standing near the dressing table and drying his hair... A towel is laying around his lower body while his upper body is naked... Raavi stands taking support of door and started staring him shamelessly... Shiva saw her from mirror he turns around shockingly and said...

Shiva:what are u doing? (Kya kar rahi ho tum)

Raavi:nothing (kuch nhi)

Shiva:no you are staring at me (nhi tum mujhe ghoor rahi ho)

Raavi:so what do u have any problem with it (toh kya... Aapko koi takleef hai)

Shiva:can't u just knock before entering (tum ander aane se phele khatkhata nhi sakti ho kya)

Raavi:why should I need to knock before entering in my own room(mujhe khud ke room mai aane se phele khatkhata ne ki kya jarurat hai)

Shiva:but still u should (per fir bhi tumhe Karna chahiye)

She ignored his question and goes straight to the cupboard after that she takes out a three peice outfit for him and goes to him and gives it to him..

Raavi:here take it... (Lo pakdo)

Shiva looks at her...

Raavi:Mr Malhotra take this and wear it cause I can't resist your hotness anymore and would surely gonna loose my control than dont blame me for anything happened with u afterwards... (Mr malhotra pakdo aur kapde phen lo... Kynki aapko aise dekh ke mujhse control nhi ho raha hai fir jo mai karungi na aapke saath toh mujhe blame mat karna aap)

Shiva looks at her being shocked than he immediately snatched away his clothes from her hands after that he immediately goes to bathroom to wear his clothes while raavi giggled...

Raavi:he is so cute (bhot pyaar hai ye)

Time skips...

Shiva comes out after wearing his clothes and he saw raavi is sitting on a couch while a food plate is placed in front of her...

Raavi:Shiva come and have your breakfast (Shiva aao aur naasta kar lo)

Shiva:why you bring it here... I'll have it downstairs with others(tum yahan kyun le aai... Mai niche sab ke saath hi kar leta)

Raavi:no you can't (nhi karsakte ho)

Shiva:why (kyun)

Raavi:cause everyone already had their breakfast (kyunki sabne naasta kar liya hai)

Shiva:without me? (Mera bina?)

Raavi:yes (haan)

Shiva:why (kyun)

Raavi:cause I already gave them and even mummy told me to give you breakfast in room and after that we have to leave (kyunki maine sab ko de diya tha aur fir mummy ne mujhe bola ki aapko naasta room mein hi dedun aur fir hume nikal na bhi hai)

Shiva:where (kahan)

Raavi:you again forgot (aap fir bhool gaye)

Shiva:but isn't it too earlier for us to go their(per wahan abhi jaana kuch jaida hi jaldi nhi ho jayega)

Raavi:Shiva I am missing my family a lot... I just can't wait to meet them i just have one day to spent with my family after that tomorrow we have to come back here... Let's go na please (Shiva mujhe apne ghar waalon ki bhot yaad aa rahi hai... Mujhse unhe milne ka wait nhi ho raha hai mere pass unke saath rehne ke liye ek hi din hai uske baad toh fir kal hum yahan wapis aa ho jayenge na... Chalte hain na please)

Shiva:ok ok we will go but first let me eat my breakfast (thik hai thik hai... Hum chalenge per phele mujhe mera naasta toh kar lene do)

Raavi:ya sure come here I'll serve you (haan bilkul... Yahan aao mai tumhe paros deti hun)

He nodded... After that he goes and take a seat beside her... She served him the food and than he started eating...

Raavi:how's eat (kaisa hai)

Shiva:good (acha hai) *smiles little*
###################################
So that's enough for today...

Next part is on next Monday...