Chapter 12

Night time...

All had their dinner... And goes back to their respective rooms to get some sleep...

As they both entered in their room... There was a quite silence in between them...

Shiva looks at her only to find her already staring at him...

Shiva:don't take it seriously... We will go their as a friend.. (Tum woh sab seriously mat lena... Hum wahan dost ki tarah jaayenge)

She nodded...

Shiva:well let's sleep.. (So jaate hain)

She again nodded which Iricked Shiva can't she speak... He shrugged it off and lays down on his side of bed while she goes in bathroom...

Raavi:(in mind) can't I never able to get his love...(kya mujhe kabhi inka pyar nhi milega)

Flash back...

All were sitting on dinning table and eating their food...

Shalini:aditya did u booked their tickets? (Aditya kya tumne inki tickets book kar dii?)

Aditya:yes maa... And there flight is in two days... (Haan maa... Aur inki flight do din mai hai)

Shivani:it's great... So bhaiya and bhabhi after coming back from honeymoon bring a good news with you... (Ye toh acha hai... Toh bhaiya bhabhi honeymoon se aane ke baad apne saath achi khabar laana)

Raavi blushed a little hearing her but Shiva got annoyed firstly he didn't want to go on this honeymoon and secondly his sister is asking him to come back with good news... Is it a joke or what...

Shiva:shut up shivani and eat your food quietly (chup karo shivani aur chup chaap apna khana khao) *scolding tone*

Maya:shiva why are you scolding her? She didn't said anything wrong... (Shiva kyun daant raha hai ise? Kuch galat nhi bola isne)

Shalini:in fact she is right... (Thik bol rahi hai woh)

Shiva didn't said anything he quietly started eating his food...

Flash back ends...

Raavi goes out ... She found him already sleeping and snoring... Well he is looking quietly like a baby while sleeping a smile formed on her lips seeing him... She goes near him bent down to his level and places a soft kiss on his left cheek whispering in his ear....

Raavi:good night hubby...

On which Shiva smiles in his sleep... Which didn't unnoticed by raavi... After that she goes to her side of the bed to sleep...

Mid night...

Shiva wokes up as he is feeling thirsty... As he sits on bed to drink water he found the jug is empty... On which he groans...

Shiva:who the f*ck keep this empty jug here (kis ne ye khali jug yahan rakha)

He immediately turns around towards her luckily she didn't heard him cursing...

Shiva:don't abuse Shiva you aren't staying here alone now (galat sabad mat use kar Shiva tu ab yahan akela nhi hai)

He quietly stepped down from the bed taking the jug in his hand and lefts for kitchen...

As he reached in kitchen... He open the light and was filling jug with water after doing it all... He was about to go back after closing the light but his phone ringed... He stopped in his track and takes out his phone from his pocket after putting the jug on the slab of kitchen...

Shiva checks the caller ID it's showing Naina on which shiva's face turned hell serious and angered rushed to his veins... He decline the call but it again ringed so he picked it up...

On call...

Shiva:why the hell are u calling me? (Call kyun kar rahi ho mujhe?)

Naina:omg shiva baby don't shout .. (Shiva baby chillao mat)

Shiva:don't you dare to call me baby.. (Mujhe baby bulane ki himmat bhi mat karna) *firmly*

Naina:and why so after all you are my love... (Aur aisa kyun tum pyar ho mere)

Shiva:just shut up...

Naina:oh god you might get panick attack (tumhe panick attack aa sakta hai)

Shiva:just tell me why did you called? (Ye batao ki call kyun kiya?)

Naina:cause I am missing you (kyunki mai tumhe miss kar rahi thi)

Shiva:just come to the damn point (kaam ki baat karo)

Naina:woah... Well I am coming back (mai wapis aa rahi hun)

She cutted the phone... Shiva's expression changed into horror one and their is a scary expression on his face...

He immediately dials Mahir's number... After 2-3 rings he picke up the call...

On call...

Shiva:what took you so long to pick up the call? (Itni der kyun lagi phone uthane mein?)

Mahir:Shiva it's midnight and i am sleeping (Shiva aadhi raat ho rahi hai mai so raha tha)

Shiva:hmm..

Mahir:well what's the urgency that you called me this time?(waise aisa kya jaruri kaam tha jo tune is time mujhe call kiya?) *he asked*

Shiva:she is coming back (woh wapis aa rahi hai)

Mahir:about whom you were talking? (Kis ki baat kar raha hai tu?)

Shiva:naina...

Mahir:what? Now what she wants? (Kya? Ab kya chahiye use?)

Shiva:don't know... She just called me (pata nhi... Usne abhi call kiya mujhe)

Mahir:Shiva don't take stress about her... I'll handle her... You just focus on your marriage and raavi bhabhi(tu chinta mat kar Shiva... Use mai dekhta hun... Tu bas apni shaadi aur raavi bhabhi pe focus kar)

Shiva:hmm...

Mahir:ok good night

Shiva:hmm.. Good night

He cutted the call... After that Shiva goes back to his room after taking the jug... He places it on the stool and lays down on his side... He saw her sleeping quietly and innocently... A pain of guilt and fear rushed through his entire body... He lean closer to her and places his lips on her forehead while a drop of tear falls down from his eyes to her head... He immediately moved back getting in his senses what he is doing...

He whispers sorry to her... Than wipes off his tears and tries to sleep...
###################################
That's all enough for today...

Next chapter is on next Monday...