Chapter 13

2 days later...

They were inside Airport... After some time their flight takes off... After some hours their flight landed on Switzerland Airport...

As they came out of airport it's almost night around 9 P.M... They saw a person is standing there holding their names bored... They goes to them...

Shiva:Shiva Malhotra...

Person:welcome sir... Welcome mam... I am Stafin... Your tour guide... (Aap dono ka shuwagat hai sir mam... Mera naam stafin hai... Mai aap logo ko yahan tour karunga)

Shiva:ok...

After that he takes them to their booked hotel...

It's hotel branchuez... Such a elegant hotel... Looking so beautiful... Almost covering the biggest area...

Stafin:I'll accompany you tomorrow... Have a great night... (Mai kal aap ke saath chalunga... Aapki raat subh ho)

Shiva:hmm...

After that stafin goes from their... They entered in the hotel...

At Recipient...

Shiva:hello...

R:hello sir how Mai i help you? (Hello sir... Mai aapki kya madad kar sakti hun)

Shiva:there is a honeymoon sweet book with the name Mr and Mrs Malhotra... (Yahan Mr And Mrs Malhotra ke naam se honeymoon sweet book hoga)

R:wait let me check (rukiye... Mai dekh leti hun)

Shiva:hmm...

R:yes sir there is a booking... Here is your room key sir... It's room no 202... Our bellboy will delivery your luggage in room... (Haan sir booking hai... Ye rahin aapke kamre ki chabi... Aapka room no hai 202 ... Humaara bellboy aapka saman room mein pahucha dega)

Shiva:ok...

R:hope you will like our service... (Ummeed karti hun aapko humari service pasand aaye)

Shiva nodded... Than they both goes to their room... As they entered it's decorated beautiful for the newlywed couple's honeymoon sweet... Rose petals were spread over the bed making heartshape in between... Candles were lighting in room making it look so beautiful... There was an awkward silence between them... They heard a knock on the door... Both turned and found bell boy standing there with their luggage... He entered and kept their luggage on side... Shiva gave him the tip than he goes after saying thankyou...

After that Shiva closes the door... He turned around only to find her already looking at him... Their eyes meet for a while but than he turned his gaze... Goes to his luggage took out his clothes and straighly goes inside of the bathroom to change...

After sometime he come outside only to find the room is clean... She had already removed all the petals from the bed even light off the candles too... Even she putted the clothes on cupboard properly... After that she goes inside of the bathroom to get change...

Shiva:did I said over to her? Since whole flight she didn't speak anything... Not even speaking now... (Kya maine kuch jaida hi bol diya kya use... Puri flight mein usne baat nhi ki mujhse... Aur ab bhi kuch nhi bol rahi hai woh...)

Flashback...

Last night...

Shiva is sitting on bed already stressed out because of Naina... As two days ago she called him she didn't stop there... Today also she called him a while ago... And he had an argument with her... Due to which his mood is off...

Raavi enters in room after completing her work... First she goes to bathroom to change... After sometime she comes out than sits on the bed...

Raavi:so finally tomorrow we are going are you excited? (Toh finally kal hum jaa rahe hain... Kya aap excited ho?)

Shiva:don't you have something else to do? I already cleared it to you that there isn't gonna be anything between us than why are you being excited for the damn honeymoon... (Tumhaare pass kuch aur kaam nhi hai kya karne ko? Maine ye baat phele hi clear ki thi na tumse ki humaare bich mein kabhi kuch nhi hoga... Toh tum itni excited kyun ho is honeymoon ke liye) *shouts*

Raavi:sorry... *sternly*

Than she immediately lay down on the bed covering herself fully with the duvet... He realized what he did..

Shiva:aagh... Shit... Raavi sorry I didn't mean that... (Raavi maaf kardo... Mera woh matlab nhi tha)

But she didn't said anything...

Flashback Ends...

Raavi came out of the bathroom... He comes towards her and tried to ignore but this time also she ignored him and goes to bed and laid down covering herself fully with the duvet... He sighs... Than goes to other side of the bed and laid there...

He looks at her who is covered with duvet... Than he closes the light and slept...

Next Morning...

Shiva opens his eyes only to find himself alone in room... He goes to bathroom... Changes his clothes than goes out... He goes to reception...

Shiva:excuse me

R:yes sir (haan sir)

Shiva:do you some how saw my wife? (Kya aapne meri biwi ko dekha hai?)

R:yes sir... Mam is walking in a park over there... (Haan sir... Mam park mein chal rahi hai jo wahan hai...)

Shiva:ok thankyou

R:you're welcome sir...

He than goes to the park he found her walking ... She is wearing beautiful light blue color saree with matching bangles... A light pink lipstick and a small bindi is giving a touch to her... He is lost in her beauty... How come anyone can not fall for her... He goes to her she looks at him...

Shiva:I am looking for you(mai dundh raha tha tumhe)

She again didn't said anything to him...

Shiva:what is this raavi? Why are you ignoring me? (Ye kya hai raavi? Tum mujhe ignore kyun kar rahi ho?)

She again didn't said anything...

Shiva:isn't it enough? We both are alone here so talk to me... I am not going to take it more... (Kya ye kaafi nhi hogya? Hum dono yahan Akele hain toh mujhse baat karo... Ab bhot ho chuka hai)

Someone came there...

P:sir mam.. The breakfast is ready... (Sir mam... Naasta taiyar hai)

Raavi nodded than goes behind him...

Shiva:this all is happening because of that naina... Cause of her I shout at my wife and now look she isn't talking to me... Great going Mr Malhotra this is how you are going to make raavi feel better...you have to try hard to make her talk to you...i hope that mahir will handle everything(Ye sab kuch us naina ki wajhe se ho raha hai... Uski wajhe se maine apni biwi pe chilla diya aur ab woh mujhse baat bhi nhi kar rahi hai... Bhot ache Mr Malhotra is tarah se tum raavi ko acha mehsoos karwaane waale ho...tumhe bhot mehnat karni padegi raavi se baat karne ke liye...ummeed karta hun ki Mahir sab kuch sambhal lega)

After that he also goes to have his breakfast...
***************************************
So that's all are enough for today...

Next part is on next Monday...