Chapter 10

Continue from last part...

Right now everyone were sitting on couch...

Avantika:you guys must be tired now... Raavi take Shiva with u to room and rest for a while... (Tum log thak gaye honge... Raavi Shiva ko apne saath room mein le jaalo aur aaram kar lo thodi der)

Raavi nodded...

They both started going towards raavi's room...

As they reached near the door... Raavi opened it slightly and goes inside Shiva followed her... Her room is simple and caushy with light colour... Bed sheet seems to be knew... Everything was placed on it's proper place...

Raavi immediately went inside of the washroom... Shiva sat on her bed... It's so soft and comfy... He started roaming his eyes around whole room to get a perfect view of it... Last time when he arrived here for marriage proposal he just wanted to clear all the things at first place... At that time he doesn't have the time to look at room... But now he is free to do so

Just than he heard a knock on the door... He looks at the door and found ansh is standing their holding a tray in his hand... He came inside and gave a smile to Shiva... In return Shiva smiles little... Ansh putted that tray on table...

Ansh:mummy has sent these for u... (Ye sab mummy ne aap logo ke liye bhijwaya hai)

Shiva nodded...

Than ansh started going but...

Shiva:Ansh?

Ansh turned around to Shiva...

Shiva:uhmm... Would you please show me the whole house cause I am getting bore here(kya tum mujhe pura ghar dikha doge... Kyunki mai yahan bore ho raha hun)

Ansh:yaa sure (Haan bilkul)

Than ansh take Shiva with him and started showing him the whole house... As they reached at the last room... Ansh smiles brightly... He looks at shiva

Ansh:so jiju... This is the most beautiful room of our home (toh jiju... Ye kamra humare ghar ka sabse khubsurat kamra hai)

Shiva:why so? (Aisa kyun?)

Ansh:raavi di used to do painting and all here paintings were kept here hope you will like it(raavi di painting karti hain aur yahan pe unki saari paintings rakhi hui hain umeed karta hun aapko pasand aayengi)

He open the door and get inside shiva followed him... Ansh is showing him her paintings one by one and he is so amazed to look at all of them... But than his eyes stucked on one painting it's not completed yet... It's just half done half left...

Shiva:what about that one... Why isn't it completed yet?(uske baare mein kya.. Woh abhi tak puri kyun nhi hai?) *he asked*

Ansh:dii is working on it before marriage but than suddenly her marriage got fixed and she didn't get the time to complete it(dii ise apni shaadi se phele bana rahi thi fir unki shaadi fix ho gyi aur unko time hi nhi laga ise pura karne ka)

Shiva:ohh...

Shiva goes near that painting and touch it... Then he turned towards ansh

Shiva:let's go... (Chalte hain)

After that they both came out of that room... Ansh goes to vidhyunt as he is calling him and shiva goes back to her room... As Shiva entered inside he closes the door... And sits on bed... Just than bathroom's door get open... Raavi comes out in just a towel wrapped around her whole body... From her cleavge till her thighs above her knees... Her hairs were open... She didn't saw Shiva and goes towards cupboard to take out some clothes to wear... Meanwhile Shiva is looking at her... He is nervous and his sweat is falling down continuously... He gulped his own saliva... As raavi found her clothes ... She started removing the towel wrapped around her body but before she do so... Shiva shouts ... Raavi turned around being shocked and when she saw him ... She sighs in relief....

Raavi:oh god Shiva you scared me (hey bhagwan Shiva aapne toh mujhe dara diya tha) why are u shouting? (Chilla kyun rahe ho aap?)

Shiva:if I didn't shout than you had removed that towel from your body(agar mai chillata nhi na toh tumne ye towel apni body se hata diya hota)

Raavi:so what's the big deal in that(toh usme konsi badi baat hai)

Shiva:you don't have any problem in changing your clothes in front of me?(tumhe meri saamne apne kapde badlne mein koi dikkat nhi hai?)

Raavi:no... And why would I have? You are my husband after all... You have the whole right to see me with aur without clothes... So their isn't any problem changing clothes in front of u(nhi... Aur mujhe kyun hogi? Aap mere pati ho... Aapko pura haq hai mujhe kapdo ke saath aur bina kapdon ke dekhne ka toh koi dikkat nhi hai)

Shiva:uhhmm... You change I'll come (tum change kar lo mai abhi aaya)

Raavi:Shiva listen (Shiva suno)

He didn't listened to her instead goes out of the room immediately and closed the door... Raavi chukled at his behaviour

Raavi:Mr Husband for how long you are going to escape... One day you will be mine in all sense(patidev kab tak aap aaise bhagte firoge... Ek na Ek din toh aap mere ho hi jaaoge har tarah se)

Than she started changing her clothes...
###################################
So that's enough for today...

Next chapter is on next Monday...