Chapter 4

Mahir immediately goes back to shiva's room to tell him about the marriage date... As he enters inside he didn't saw him around while the voice is coming from the bathroom...

Mahir:ohh so he is taking shower...

He seated down on his bed and started waiting for Shiva to come out... Afterawhile door gets open and Shiva gets out from bathroom while rubbing his hair with a towel and he is wearing a bathrob around his body... As shiva's gaze fell upon Mahir he looks at him with a questionable look...

Shiva:you again? *he asked*

Mahir:bro u know what... I was just going back just than dadi stopped me and told me that priest is coming to take out the date for your marriage... He takes out the date day after yesterday for your engagement and after month it's your marriage...

Shiva:ok *normally*

Mahir:wth bro how can u be so normal at that news?

Shiva:and what's their to be act different in that news ... Someday it's going to be happened than what's the big deal if it's going to be done soon...

Than he puts the table on a side bucket and goes towards his cupboard to take out his clothes... He wores them and come to the bed and sits beside mahir while mahir is looking at him seriously...

Shiva:what? Why are u looking at me like this?

Mahir:I just wonder how came I become your friend... You are just so boring Shiva...

Shiva just ignored him...

Mahir:idea... *he shouts making Shiva looks at him in disbelief*

Shiva:are u out of mind... Why are u shouting like a psycho?

Mahir:nothing... Let's go

Shiva:where?

Mahir:to enjoy... After all after sometime you will not able to enjoy your single life... So let's go to party tonight...

Shiva:no *coldly*

Mahir:Shiva pls... Let's go.. It will be fun

Shiva:I don't want to have any fun... So now just go

Mahir:no way... I am not going anywhere until you get agreed with me to go the the party..

Shiva:fine than as your wish... Stay here for lifetime I don't care...

Mahir:Shiva.. I am your best friend atleast for the sake of our freinship ...

Shiva:uhgghh... Ok let's go...

Mahir:good boy...

They both stands up... Shiva takes his phone and wallet which is kept on the side table and they both left from their...

Mahir is driving while Shiva is sitting beside him and he is checking over some files through his phone which he asked his secretary to send him...

Mahir after sometimes they reached to the restaurant.. Well they can went to pub, club... But shiva doesn't like to visit those places... Mahir went their often as he was with shiva right now... So they come to the restaurant to celebrate...

###################################
Time skips...

Malhotra manison is decorated beautiful... As today is the engagement ceremony of their beloved son... Every member of the family is super happy today ... Geusts were already inn... Oldies were attending the geusts while mahir and shivani is looking forward to welcome the brides mate... Shiva is in a corner busy on a call today also....(god this man is busy on a call today also... I wonder if he going to busy on a call on his marriage day too)...