𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩

𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 @𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘉'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 (𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘵)
_____________

suguru woke up. he was in a bed, light seeping through the blinds that covered the window.

he instantly sat up, his hand motioning to his other arm, which was missing.

he wondered how he got here. last thing he remembered he was outside, exhausted, dying, and... satoru. satoru was there with him. he was supposed to kill him. did he not do so?

"oh look, you're awake" a voice called out, coming from the door. satoru stepped in, and it all clicked in suguru's mind.

he had not killed him, instead, he took him in. he healed him up, patched him up, and took him in to heal.

"did you sleep well? does anything hurt?" satoru questioned as he laid on the bed with him.

"why?" he asked. satoru looked at him, confused.

" 'why' what?"

"why did you bring me here?"

satoru looked at him for a moment, then responded. "so you could heal. i wasn't going to let you rot over there outside."

"satoru, you were supposed to kill me. why didn't you?"

satoru stayed silent. he didn't really want to respond to this question.

"this isn't a good idea satoru. you can't just keep me here and not expect anything to happen. they will come and kill me either way, they will. they'll find a way"

"i know" satoru replied, not making direct eye contact.

"so, you'd rather have them kill me instead of you?"

"basically, yeah"

suguru sighed. he looked at the covered window, thinking. this wasn't the best outcome. he would of preferred to have been killed by satoru's hand instead of having to avoid getting hunted down once again.

"hey, at least you're alive" satoru smiled, looking at him.

'should i even be grateful?' he thought. instead of that, he just replied with a simple "yeah"

"if i get hunted down again, what are you going to do then? are you going to go and save me again?" suguru said, still looking at the window.

"i'll just kill 'em first" satoru answered.

"you can't possibly mean that..."

"do i?"

suguru sighed once more. he wasn't at all unsatisfied with this. at least he could see satoru again, be with him again. not as enemies, he would presume.

it was quite nice to him.

"still, why didn't you kill me? you never told me" suguru asked once more, hoping that he would get his answer now. and he did.

"i guess i decided to be a little selfish is all. that's why i saved you"

of course it was because of that, why else. suguru knew satoru couldn't of handled losing him twice.

suguru let out a small laugh. "of course you were" he said, looking at him.

satoru looked back and smiled at him, happy to see suguru smile once more in his presence.

_____________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3