S1:E1 - "Dead Hunting"

A woman with a girl half her size walks into a room and sets said girl down on a bed

Mom - Goodnight, sweetie.

??? - Goo... Good night, mommy.

The woman kisses the girl on the forehead and then leaves the room, shutting the door behind her.
The girl has trouble sleeping. She rolls around, unable to fall asleep. Something's bothering her. It's too cold. In fact, she begins to shake and shiver. It's TOO cold. She looks around, confused. Somehow, her frosty breath is the brightest thing in the room. Then she manages to spot something. A figure. She can see its silhouette, but only barely. She can also make out it turning its head towards her. Then... it makes a ghastly, horrid sound. It sounds something like a groan with little throat clicks mixed in. She hides underneath her blanket, as she hears it start to walk closer. The little girl sits with her limbs tucked tight to her chest as she shakes violently, hiding from something that can only be heard. Those grotesque, slow moans. The thing making them only barely looks human, but those sounds... They're nothing of the sort. Those cold hands begin their way towards her, to strangle her, to pick her up, who knows. All she knew is that one moment, she was about to find out...

And the next it all went away. No more chills. No more sounds. No more presence. She quickly screams, running out of the bedroom and into the light of the hallway, where the family gathering is clamoring and socializing. It all goes dead quiet when she screams.

??? - m-MOMMY!!! GHOST!! GHOSTS!!! THERE W- THERE WAS A GHOST!!!

The girl's mom rushes forward, attempting to comfort the small child.

Mom - Shh- Hey...! What happened..? Did you have a nightmare???

??? - NO! IT was-- IT WAS A GHOST!

Mom - Shhh... It was just a nightmare sweetie.

??? (sniffly) - I saw it...! I-... I saw it, mommy!!!

Mom - ... Sorry everyone, do you all mind headed home now?

Aunt - Well... I suppose that's for the best.

Uncle - I'll find Jacob. You just get in the car.

Grandma - Shucks... Well, it was nice seein' everyone.

After everyone has left, the woman searches the little girl's room, looking for the supposed "ghost." After barely looking through the room, she looks at the child and sighs.

Mom - Honey... There's no ghosts in this room.

??? - B... but I saw it! It tried to get me, mommy!

Mom - Honey... Here- I'll leave the door open, I'm right across the hall. If this "ghost" visits you again, then just come sleep in my bed, okay?

??? - ... Daddy would find the ghost.

Mom - Well your father has to work late. Don't worry... I'm sure he'll find it tomorrow.