S1:E7 - "All along the watchtower"

Two young men grunt and yell as they finally manage to drag a whale oil canister up to the top floor of a lighthouse

Surly man - Gah, damnit! Why do we gotta do this shit, man?

Reserved man - This place is practically a landmark... For some reason, that means the mayor wants to keep it running.

Surly man - God, DAMNIT! My back- Aghk-! My fingers are split, my back is probably broken, Now... NOW I'M JUST PISSED!

The man's shouts echo throughout the lighthouse.

Reserved man - Hey, quiet down... Someone's gonna think something's up.

Surly man - WHO?? WE LIVE LIKE AN HOUR FROM ANY FORM OF CIVILIZATION!

The Surly man shoots up and straightens out his back in the process. The sound echoes to the bottom of the lighthouse.

Surly man - Y'know what? To hell with this bullshit! I'm leaving!

Reserved man - H-Huh!? Hey- Man, please-! No-

The Surly Man stomps down the metal steps of the winding lighthouse.

Surly man - H-Hey! Who are yo-!?

Then, they cease with a sudden scream, then a ghastly crunching splat, far at the bottom. The reserved man sees the incident through the grate. He's frozen with fear.

Reserved man - ... wh-no- what... How is...

??? - gurr...! *hic!*... intruders... mangy... kids-!

The reserved man is shoved into the lighthouse window by an invisible force.

And then comes careening down to the rocks, where everything goes completely dark.

...

Cathy looks, glossy-eyed at her monitors. They display footage. Nothing else, security footage, old footage, any footage. She blankly stares into it, if she's blinking at all, she stopped paying attention. Her "concentration", as you call it, is broken by a loud banging sound.

Cathy - YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ALIVE-!

Ubel (muffled) - Cathy. Open up.

Cathy - ... oh-

Cathy breaks for a long yawn and a stretch.

Cathy - Who are you telling to "Open up?" I am your boss, y'kn-

As she opens the door, Ubel shoves a duffel bag into her thin arms.

Ubel - That's my last job for a while. I'm taking a break.

Cathy - ... A break? You?

Cathy sets the bag down and puts her hand on Ubel's shoulder.

Cathy - Are you alright??