Chapter 29: Kiefer

"Sir Kiefer, nahuli na po si Trinca."

Napabalikwas ako sa pagkakahiga ko. "Nasaan kayo? I will go there."

"Nakalapag na po yung helicopter na pinagdalhan namin sa kanya. On the way na po sa station for case filing."

I woke Mika up who was lying beside me. We immediately got ready and went to the station where they brought Trinca to. We also called our parents and her parents too.

I couldnt describe my feelings. I was nervous but at the same time happy. Nervous baka kase anong magawa ko pag nakita ko Trinca. Happy because at last, magiging maayos na ang lahat.

We arrived in the station in no time. Her parents were already there and I saw her mom crying. Mika and I wondered why. When we came in the room where Trinca was, we knew why.

She looked so haggard. Her eyebags were big and black. Her hair was messy and she looked like a kid lost in nowhere. Her shirt was dirty and her pants were ripped. I heard Mika gasped for air because of the sight.

Sir Hernandez came to me immediately. "Sir, mejo nawawala na po siya sa sarili. Her parents already called a psychiatrist para matingnan siya. When we saw her in Iloilo she was just sitting by the road and talking to no one."

Mika and I decided not to file a case anymore when the psychiatrist confirmed that Trinca was out of her mind and needed to have medications. According to the doctor, kaya nagkaganoon si Trinca is because of stress and pressure.

It was more logical to bring Trinca to a mental institution rather than bringin her to a correctional. She's not going to be well in there.

Perry was already released in prison and he already knew that we reallly didnt file a case against him. He was thankful to us. And he is now moving on. All of us are moving on.

It's Mika's first trimester of pregnancy at mukhang mahihirapan ako dito. Kung nung kambal ako ang hinahanap niya palagi, ngayon mukhang pinaglilihian niya si Daniel Padilla. And how on earth will I get DJP??? HOW??

"Tay, sige na. Gusto kong makita si DJ.", she was throwing her tantrums again.

I didnt know what to do anymore. So I went to a standee and poster store. Yes, I bought a DJP standee. Oh my, I couldnt imagine myself doing this for her.

I thought, she'd love it. I asked Dani to choose a picture of Daniel, yung pinakapogi. When I brought the standee home, she threw it away. Ang pangit daw ni Daniel dun. Hay. Naku.

But I was thankful na kahit pagkahirap-hirap ispellingin ni Mika ngayon, masaya pa din kami. Walang gulo. Walang nanggugulo. And I know that it'll be the start of our peaceful forever.

±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hiiiii.

May bago akong story mga bakla. Kung hindi naman labag sa kalooban niyo, check niyo na din po. "Dear Ex, Walang Forever" ung title. Miefer Fanfic pa din. Salamat.

Basahin niyo yung "Stay With Me", super noooicee. promise.

-Atemai