Chapter I~The Lunatic's baby

!! Please read in font Baskerville at the smallest size it can go!! If your on computer it's okay
‼️⚠️Warnings⚠️‼️
Cursing, Slight Blood mention, Infertility mentioned, infidelity mentioned/ accusation, Mpreg, Boy x boy
underage pregnancy.

Novel = thoughts
"Novel" =speaking
'Novel' = Whisper
「 ✦ Novel ✦ 」=System
"NOVEL" = Yell
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦ = change of scenery
{Novel} =Author Note

|The Town Lunatic
The streets were bustling in ZhongBei with voices as it was just learned that the town lunatic, Zeng YaoZu had gotten pregnant from god knows who. Women giggled and gossiped with each other talking dirty about the silver-haired lunatic who had been rumored to look as ugly as a mule with the fangs of a demon.

Why?

Well, it was quite obvious why they talked about him like this, Zeng YaoZu is from the Dai family, a wealthy family that was held in high regard. Hence, the day Zeng Yaozu became the town lunatic at the tender age of 10 he was seen as a threat to the family for the way he acted and the things he did.

Truly a Madman.

He talks like a manic and acts like a woman wearing women's clothes.

A Ge'er is to wear men's clothes before marriage and woman's after they are married but he wore them since he learned to dress with white rouge covering his face with poorly put-on red lipstick and eyeshadow, it makes him look like a lunatic indeed, a clown, and on top of that he used demonic cultivation, it seems like he was born just to destroy the reputation of this family.

Although they had never actually ever seen the lunatic their servants were the ones who had spread this around, mainly the ones who saw him the most, not the lunatic's servant, No, other servants because if the lunatic found out it was his servants who spread those rumors those servants were as good as dead.

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

"HE IS WHAT?!"

A loud shout was heard throughout the Estate hallways and houses as a shriveled old woman began beating the servant on the ground with a wooden walking stick.

This was not the news Madam Dai wanted to hear about that wretched child. That woman's child bares the child of a random man? Like mother like son, they seem to open their legs to anyone they meet. She bit on her lip as blood began to pour from her lips, She was biting so hard.

"Go Get my second step-son!" Fu-Furen yelled out to the servants who immediately scattered to Find their second young master.

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Dai Huan, a humble man with long brown hair and gold eyes, sat at his youngest son's side who lay in bed tired from the screaming and fighting he had done today from all the servants trying to get him to sit still while the doctor did his check-up.

"A-Zu?"

The silver-haired boy turned to him, at barely 18 and he already got pregnant at 16. Dai Huan clutched at his son's hand small tears escaping his eyes now and then

"Who got you pregnant A-Zu?"

YaoZu didn't look at him just at his flat stomach with a small genuine smile on his face.

"A-Die, A-Die" he replied twice breathlessly

"A-Die, A-Zu is soo happy" he cried in a breathless tone of happiness like a child that had been given his favorite dessert. He continued to rub at his stomach as gentle tears began to escape from his eyes. Dai Huan didn't reply, he just stared in confusion at his son's happiness, it didn't say much at the moment but it was clear as day that the man who got him pregnant was someone his son loved very much.