Chapter V~A Old and New life

!! Please read in font Baskerville at the smallest size it can go!! If your on computer it's okay
‼️⚠️Warnings⚠️‼️
Blood warning, Child death mentioned, Suicidal thoughts, Death, abuse mentioned, sexual assault mentioned.

Novel = thoughts
"Novel" =speaking
'Novel' = Whisper
Novel =System
"NOVEL" = Yell
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦ = change of scenery
{Novel} =Author Note

|A Old and New Life
Normal
Zeng Yaozu just wanted a normal life, and that how it was

His past life was simple.
just a young Ge'er with an odd appearance that attracted the eyes of many, He always was nice and never had ill intentions towards other and forgave his cruel family.

His 'husband' always told him never to let anyone who harmed him go unpunished, that they deserve whatever is thrown at them.

Yaozu can't help but agree with him now in a new timeline, he was a fool to think they will leave him alone eventually.

After all they didn't they continue to harass both him and his family all the way to his breaking point, his older brother, father, and mother didn't deserve to go through that, it was all their fault and they went unpunished he wants to physically and mentally torture them as they had done to him.

He remembers everything down to the smallest of details, from the smallest scratches and water droplets on a leaf.

The crying, blood, and bruises.
It hurts Zeng Yaozu to remember his parents and big brother in such a state, the same people who loved him and pampered him dearly like he was their little prince.

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

His big brother,
curled into a ball with bruises all over his body cuts that could be described as large slashes from whips, he was stripped of any warmth from the harsh cold winter, and the snow around him had stained a deep red of his blood, He bled out and froze to death.

Zeng YaoZu tried to save him but never had any medical experience and failed to save him, he just ended up staining his hands with blood trying to stop the bleeding.

His poor mother-father,
who was assaulted when his Bófù lured him out of our house, claiming Zeng Yaozu needed help and took him to a desolated house where he was attacked by a few men at always had eyes on him, his death was from internal bleeding.

Then lastly his a-Die, died from a broken heart after his mother-father had died and nobody ever bothered to check on him, and Zeng YaoZu doesn't think they cared at all other then himself and he couldn't save him as well, he grew weak and weak every day refusing to eat and sleep, calling out to Zeng Yue.

It was heartbreaking for YaoZu to witness. As he had lost his family within the span of a year. No enough time to heal for each death it drove him further into madness and depression.

The first death that made me go absolutely crazy and lose it all was his babies...

It was a horrible scene.

He didn't even have a chance to name them before they died.
Only after a week of having them, he wasn't allowed to see them because the maids were always mean to YaoZu, saying they didn't feel like carrying the babies to him but when his father or grandfather was around they listened, Yaozu only ever held them twice in his past life, he just smiled pretending it was ok for a mother not being able to keep their baby. Then that night stuck, the night he began to lose his sanity