Chapter II~My Beloved Husband

!! Please read in font Baskerville at the smallest size it can go!! If your on computer it's okay
‼️⚠️Warnings⚠️‼️
Death mention, Blood warning, Affairs, Boy x boy, attempted assault mentioned

Novel = thoughts
"Novel" =speaking
'Novel' = Whisper
Novel =System
"NOVEL" = Yell
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦ = change of scenery
{Novel} =Author Note

|My Beloved Husband
After a few days, more rumors began to spread about the birth of the baby it was never disclosed that he had given birth to triplets, but the rumors were mainly about who the father could be, they assumed it was probably an old drunker or a poor man who got him pregnant but when Dai Huan, the father of the lunatic said it was a wealthy, good-looking man with dark hair and dark eyes that got his son pregnant. Everyone was curious about who this man could be, I mean who in the right mind would want to sleep with the lunatic of ZhongBei?

If only they knew.

They didn't know that the man who got him pregnant was the Emperor of ZhongBei, Zhong Xiaosi. A very scary man that is known to act like a tyrant, he killed those who disrespected him on the spot, and those who acted out were publicly executed he was very cold-hearted to the people around him and cared very little about his concubines and empress, so him getting the lunatic of ZhongBei pregnant wasn't a possibility to them, but it was the truth.

Somehow the lunatic softened the emperor's Frozen heart to be able to bare his children.
When the emperor heard the news that the Lunatic had given birth he couldn't help but smile, no not a sinister smile like you would think but the smile of an overjoyed husband upon hearing that his wife had given birth to a healthy boy, an heir to his throne.

Well, the only reason he didn't have an heir before is because his concubines can never seem to be able to get pregnant and when they do, the baby either dies from a miscarriage, stillborn, or dead after a few days of being born. The Emperor knew better than to think it was all bad luck, No it was all the doing of his wife and her servants, the Empress of ZhongBei, Cui Hualing.

She has always been a jealous woman but it wasn't always this way. She was betrothed to the at the time Crown Prince Zhong Xiaosi as a bride when they were around the age of nine but when they turned ten Xiaosi's younger twin brother was assassinated by the Cui-le people to ensure that Xiaosi got the title of Emperor and not his younger brother who was rumored to may take the crown from his older brother because he was seen as a mature fit for the throne.

Cui Hualing had no idea about this assassination.
Only when she visited him again a year later did she realize that her family had done this, Xiaosi no longer trusted her nor her family but a contract was a contract, It was made before they were both born and because she was a princess nothing was done about it, so in the end they still got married despite Zhong Xiaosi's protest in the marriage saying "I refuse to marry a woman who killed my brother for a stupid Title to be empress"

This broke her heart at the time because before that they had a great relationship with each other, They had done everything together up until that point, so after that Cui HuaLing refused to let any woman or Ge'er around Xiaosi fearing that if he found himself a better lover she would truly be discarded if his parents approved of that new lover, then the death of Xiaosi's brother really would have been all for nothing as her parents worked hard to get her up into that point, only for her to be discarded at the end.

A few years later he started bringing concubines in, beautiful women who looked more beautiful than Hualing in her opinion, this is when she became more and more desperate to have children and keep his eyes on her, she never realized she was slightly infertile until the first concubines got pregnant before her, and upon hearing this she made an evil scheme, she gave the concubines a tea full of medicine.