Chapter III~Mission-Ruin The Family Tree

!! Please read in font Baskerville at the smallest size it can go!! If your on computer it's okay
‼️⚠️Warnings⚠️‼️
Death mention, slight blood warning , Affairs, Boy x boy, slight abuse mentioned, isolated, toxic husband, murdered attempt, Princess syndrome.

Novel = thoughts
"Novel" =speaking
'Novel' = Whisper
Novel =System
"NOVEL" = Yell
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦ = change of scenery
{Novel} =Author Note

|[Mission-Ruin The Family Tree]
Four days passed and Zhong Xiaosi hadn't been anywhere near his concubines, he was determined to stay loyal to his cute wife and never look at another woman or Ge'er the same way he looked at him and he was busy thinking and sending things to him.

meanwhile, the current empress was more relieved that the emperor was not touching his concubines anymore, thinking soon he would only think about her, hoping that it would go back to how it was with Xiaosi loving her and calling her pretty. oh how wrong she was to assume that.

Over those four days, he had told one of his loyal guard, Cai Qin, of his secret lover that he was sending things to his 'new' wife and that his new position was to spy on his wife to make sure of his safety.

Cai Qin knew something must have happened during the period he left but never imagined the emperor finding a new lover, seeing as he was the emperor's friend since they were children understood and promised to keep it a secret and he would watch over his new lover.

After a week of sneaking things to send to his wife, money, clothes, and meat to get his health back up everything was sent out by Cai Qin who delivered the stuff late at night to not be spotted.

The next morning the three large crates and a small crate were found by a servant cleaning outside the estate, at first the family confused it for wrong mail but when they looked in to see what it was they were shocked to see silver coins, taels, and gold in the smaller crate and the bigger crates were lavish clothes that were made from the finish silks, peacock feathers and fabric with white fluffy coats of arctic foxes, there was also beautifully designed umbrella with baby clothes made from fine cotton and blankets made of animal pelts, and it was all for Zeng Yaozu at first they didn't know who would send such gifts but then they found the note that said who it was from and there was a warning on the front for the whole family.

╔═══════════════════╗
This is to my beloved Wife
Zeng YaoZu, If I get word something is
missing I will be sending my servants
to raid your mansion until they find
it and give it back to my wife.
╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
To my Beloved A-Zu,
I have sent you only the highest of quantity
clothing, to keep you comfortable, and coats
to keep you warm from the harsh winters that
are approaching.

Blankets to keep you and our baby warm
at night, umbrellas so you don't burn in the
sunlight and to protect you from the rain,
with sandals that are fitted to your size along
with baby clothes to keep our baby warm
and comfortable, I also sent you a few pounds of
meat and rice to help you get you back in health.
lastly, to my in-laws.

I will be sending a few crates
of betrothals gifts and a list will be sent
too so you can know what is sent
- from your truly
A-Si, your Son-In-Law
╚═══════════════════╝

The family was in shock that everything in those crates now belonged to Zeng YaoZu and Zeng YaoZu alone, what was even more shocking was the crazy amount of things he had sent, and on top of that he was planning on sending more things for his in-laws as well, almost immediately the greedy half of the family trying to get Zeng YaoZu and his family to give some of their new found wealth to them as well, say it was rude to keep it all to themselves, and just like that everyone was trying to get on their good side just to meet Zeng Yaozu's husband and get money from him.