New book Now Here!!!

Cover:

Title: My Mother isn't The Cannon Fodder (我媽媽不是炮灰)Alternative Title: My Beautiful Crane Mother is Good

Alternative Title: My Beautiful Crane Mother is Good

Summary
Fan Feng has recently been transmitted into an ancient Chinese Novel as the side villains son along with his younger sister Fan Xia, who died in a flood with him.

The thing is The side villain, Fan YanYu acts nothing like in the novel which confused him.
-
They froze they couldn't move, they were face to face with the cannon fodder or the side villain.

Fan YanYu looked to the mandarin tree and he too froze seeing the two children in his yard, Fan Feng and Fan xia jumped slightly once they made eye contact with them, suddenly the fight or flight instinct kicked in and the quickly turned to run out the yard but tripped over each others feet as they both stumbled and fell into the lotus pond head first making a big splash surprisingly they were okay and didn't get hurt in the head because Fan YanYu managed to catch them in time but it resulted into him falling into the pond with them and thankful the children didn't end up falling head first into the pond.

But now they were in the arms of their mother who looked down at them worriedly with tear in his eyes but it was hard to tell with the water running down his hair and face.

"M-my children"

"Your a-die will visit someday"

A-die?

"Zeng Quan, will be happy to finally meet you"

THE MAIN VILLAIN?!?

First chapter is now out go check it out!!!
(੭˶> ᗜ <˶)੭ ˚₊·-̳͟͞♡