Chapter 7

"Hmmm-Lisa.." Jennie moaned between their kiss.

"Lisaaa~"

"Lisaaa~"

"Lisaaa~"

"Lisaaa~"

Jennie awoke to the gentle sensation of Kuma's licks on her lips.

"So it's just a dream? it felt so real." Jennie sighed, wearing her eyeglasses on as she patted Kuma, reality sank in, disappointment lingered as she registered that it's just a dream.

After Jennie's morning routine, she came out from the room, Jennie saw an unexpected scene - Lisa and Grandma sharing breakfast, laughter echoing through the room. Confusion and warmth collided within her as she grasped the fact that Lisa hadn't left for work as expected.

Jennie bit her lower lip, whispered to herself, "Was it truly just a dream, or did Lisa...really—"

Lisa noticed her, and a genuine smile played on her lips. "How was your sleep?"

Grandma joined in with a teasing remark, "Ah, love is in the air! Join us, Jennie. Breakfast is served."

Taking a seat, Jennie found herself enveloped in a lively conversation. Laughter and shared stories filled the room, dissipating the lingering tension from the previous night.

"Maybe it was just a dream" Jennie thought. "But why does today feel different?" Jennie couldn't shake the sense that Lisa's usual demeanor had shifted. Lisa's kindness, evident in every smile and gesture, created an unspoken understanding between them.

"I need to go to work. Goodbye grandma!" Lisa immediately stood up and quickly walks toward the door.

The breakfast table buzzed with the clinking of utensils as Lisa hastily left for work. Grandma observed Jennie, who appeared a bit solitary in the Lisa's departure.

Grandma gently suggested, "Jennie, dear, why don't you go somewhere you like? Take the driver, explore the city."

Jennie hesitated, "Oh, Grandma, it's okay. I'm fine here."

Grandma insisted, "Nonsense. You should enjoy your day. Mark, assist Jennie wherever she wants to go."

The driver nodded, ready to accompany Jennie. Despite her initial reluctance, Jennie gave in, realizing it might be a pleasant way to spend the day.

Jennie expressed her gratitude, "Alright, thank you, Grandma. I'll be back before Lisa comes home."

Jennie quickly took a shower and fixed herself, as she left with the driver. She messaged on their Group Chat "Meet me at our favorite Café now, I'll wait you there, Nancy and Jisoo." After a minute she recieved a reply, they're both going to meet Jennie.

Jennie, with a gummy smile on her face, said "Sir, I want to go to Gangnam, thank you!", the driver nodded as he gave her a smile "Noted ma'am."

~

The door chimed as Jennie entered the café, and her eyes lit up seeing her two best friends, Nancy and Jisoo, eagerly awaiting her. Excitement and joy filled the air as they exchanged warm greetings and laughter.

"I miss you girls!" Jennie exclaimed, hugging her bestfriends tightly.

Nancy speak, her tone apologetic. "Jennie, I'm really sorry I didn't make it to your wedding. My dad got sick, and I had to be there for him."

Jennie responded with a smile, letting go of the hug "No worries, Nancy. Family comes first, and I totally understand."

The trio settled into their seats, enjoying the ambiance of the café. However, the light atmosphere took a turn when Jisoo accidentally spilled details about the divorce agreement from Lisa.