Is that still code for sex?

"Be honest, did you know you were going to have sex with me that night, when you asked me here to practice lines?" Carina asked.

"No!" Maya laughed as Carina raised her eyebrow. "And excuse me, but it was you who said let's practice lines! I just agreed and said yes come over to my house tonight!".

"I hardly knew you, we had done barely any scenes together and you thought it was a good idea to bring me here and fill me with wine and 'practice scenes' together and kiss me!" Carina teased.

"You know full well you wanted it" Maya shuffled closer to her on the sofa, "and in case you're forgetting, the kiss was part of the scene".

"Do actors normally practice kisses with each other?".

"Oh yes we do it all the time here, it's very LA" Maya nodded confidently.

"So I'm just another one of your on screen lovers who you play around with".

"I'm glad you understand" Maya smirked, sipping her wine.

"It's a good job I know you're joking" Carina narrowed her eyes.

Maya laughed, and kissed her on the lips.

"I can't believe a year has passed already. A year since that night".

"A year since those couple of days you mean, I got stuck here! Snowed in!" Carina said dramatically.

"Yes I remember" Maya giggled, "I just remember how cringy we were my god. I have never been that forward with someone that I didn't just want to sleep with".

"So you knew you didn't just want to fuck me" Carina teased.

"Ok, ok, we don't need to boost your ego even further. You're the one who straddled me when I was on the phone and kissed my neck. I didn't even know your middle name then!".

They both laughed hysterically.

"You pretended to flirt with someone on the phone just to make me jealous remember!" Carina laughed even more.

"And it worked" Maya grinned, "result".

"What would you do if our characters split up on the show?" Carina suggested.

"Don't" the blonde shook her head.

"What if they split up and then they got different partners? We'd have to kiss other people!".

"Oh gross!" Maya said dramatically.

"Oh come on" Carina laughed, "it's only the cast, it's our friends".

"Oh I'm not talking about me kissing other people, I don't care. I'm more concerned about your lips touching others".

"Oh fuck you" Carina laughed, hitting Maya with a pillow.

They cuddled up to watch a Christmas movie together.

A while later, Maya brought chocolates from the kitchen. "I still can't believe we've got to go to work tomorrow. Like come on, it's basically Christmas!".

"Christmas is over a week away" Carina laughed, "tomorrow is the last day of filming and then we've got ages off".

"I just don't get why the last day in work is a Monday. Why not finish after a full week".

"You don't understand how film and tv work do you" Carina teased, "you've been in this world longer than I have".

"Oh ha ha, so funny" Maya smiled sarcastically.

"I mean I'm not complaining, I only have one lot of filming to do, and it's with you".

"I have two" Maya pouted, "first with you and then with Jack and Vic".

"Do you want to practice lines?" Carina wiggled her eyebrows.

"Is that still code for sex? Because I'd rather have sex" Maya said bluntly.

"I think Finn is after a walk" Carina nodded over to the dog.

"Fine. A quick walk, and then sex?".

"You're so formal and needy these days" Carina laughed.

"Is that a yes or...".

"Mamma mia! It's a yes! Now go get your sexy butt on that walk and back again".

"Okay" Maya skipped off excitedly.

"Hurry!" Carina shouted after her.

Maya poked her head around the wall, "who's the needy one now" she winked.

As soon as the front door shut, Carina was up, running upstairs as fast as she could.

She was certainly not prepared for this spontaneous moment, so she had to just work with what she had.

"Where are you, where are you" Carina whispered to herself, rummaging through Maya's drawers.

"Gotcha" she said, minutes later.

She pulled out the sexiest red lingerie one piece you have ever seen.

It was Maya's, but fit Carina perfectly. She admired herself in the mirror, smirking away. "Merry Christmas Maya".

Luckily, they were also the same size shoe, as Carina searched for Maya's red stilettos.

All ready, she headed back downstairs, waiting for her return. If it's sex Maya wants, she is going to have the ride of her life. Quite literally.

Music on, around ten minutes later Carina heard the key in the door. She sat on the stool, legs crossed and wine glass in hand.

"Ciao bella" Carina said seductively, just as Maya was about to enter.

"Holy-" Maya's mouth dropped open, completely forgetting that Vic was following just behind her.

"WHAT! AHHHHH!" Vic screamed laughing.

"Maya!" Carina screeched, jumping off the stool and trying to cover herself up.

"I- wh- I can't- I didn't-". A very flushed Maya couldn't seem to get her words out.

"I think I might be gay" Vic said, holding her hands up.

At this point Carina had given up trying to cover herself up. "Not that I don't want you to be here, but why are you here?" she laughed.

"I bumped into Maya on her walk and I need my laptop charger back from the other day. No laptop, can't practice lines" she winked. "And speaking of, I don't remember your scene having any of this sexy stuff in it tomorrow".

"Ha, ha, very funny" Carina laughed.

"BISHOP!" Vic shouted, "are you there?".

"Is that mine?" the blonde asked, pointing to Carina's outfit.

"Your girlfriend is standing in your kitchen in nothing but lingerie and heels and all you can think of to say is 'is that my outfit'?" Vic shook her head, "unless you're talking about Carina being yours" she nudged her and smirked.

Carina continued to laugh but Maya said nothing.

"I guess this is my cue to leave then" Vic winked, walking past Carina and slapping her on the butt, "have fun sexy".

Maya's mouth still wide open and cheeks very much flushed, they heard the front door close.

"I am so sorry" Maya shook her head apologetically, allowing her eyes to trail every inch of Carina's body.

"What are you sorry for? Get over here" she demanded.

Maya arrived in front of her after walking ever so slowly.

"I want to bend you over this counter" Carina whispered in her ear.

"I want you to do that..." Maya whispered back.

"Yeah?".

"Yes...".

"Yes what?" Carina said, voice still low.

"Yes please".