The start of our new chapter

Carina: I'm on my way now in a taxi❤️

Maya: Okay see you soon gorgeous 😘

"Oh shit" Maya squealed in excitement. She was nervous, excited, and everything in between.

Maya stood in front of the mirror, admiring what Carina was about to receive. She was dressed in sexy Santa lingerie, suspenders and a garter. And just to complete, red stiletto heels. Being festive is their thing.

Before she knew it, Carina was swiping the spare card on the door, swinging it open.

Legs spread wide on the bed, Maya waited patiently.

"Hey bambi- holy shit" Carina's mouth dropped open.

"Hey sexy" Maya smirked.

"Me sexy? What about you?" Carina smirked, biting her lip. She began to rip her own clothes off.

"What's the rush?" Maya teased, "I thought maybe we could watch a movie, maybe a Christmas one?".

"Oh so is that why you've got all dressed up?" Carina smirked, still dropping her clothes to the floor.

"Mhm... I like to get into the spirit".

Carina crawled up the bed to Maya's lips, "do you know what I like to get into?".

Her knee pressed in between Maya's legs, making the blonde gasp.

"What?" Maya moaned.

"You..." she kissed her neck, "three fingers, deep inside you" she whispered.

"H-hang on... I was meant... to be in charge... here..." Maya moaned, eyes shut.

"I don't think so" Carina whispered, smirking. "You look... so fucking hot... I can't decide if I want to keep you in this..." she grabbed both the blonde's boobs, squeezing them firmly. "...or throw it on the floor... you know I love your body".

"Well... make a decision quick, because I'm soaked".

"I thought you wanted to be in charge?" Carina grinned.

"I really don't care right now".

Carina stripped Maya's outfit off and threw it to the ground. "Bella..." she kissed her passionately, "I have an idea".

"Hmmm..." the blonde kissed her back, "anything...".

"Let's..." Carina nibbled her ear, "69... I want to make you scream... whilst you make me scream".

Maya's smile was as wide as it could be.

"Is that a yes..." Carina began to grind down onto Maya. "Do you hear me? Is that a yes?".

"It's... a yes" Maya breathed out, her hands finding Carina's ass to guide her movements.

"Good... now before we do... I brought something".

Carina moved to get up and Maya let out a frustrated moan.

Carina leant back down, and wrapped her fingers around Maya's throat. Not too hard, but not too soft. "Be patient...". She kissed her, hard, finishing with a bite on her bottom lip. Maya was in heaven.

Carina moved to her bag, pulling out a bottle of tequila. "I thought we could make some real good memories tonight" she smirked.

"God I love you" Maya smirked, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Sit here" Carina demanded, tapping the end of the bed.

Maya obeyed, sitting with her feet on the floor.

Carina spread her legs, standing in between them. She took a swig of the tequila, letting drops run down her body.

Maya moved to lick them up, but Carina stopped her, as she took another sip.