chapter 3

Chapter 3

Xiao Zhan is arranging the cakes inside the refrigerator when the door chimes make noise.. he smiles, closes the refrigerator door and turns to welcome the customer.

"Wel-..." His voice got stuck in his throat..

The guy and Xiao zhan's eyes met, shock is visible in the other guy's eyes..

"A-are you..the owner of the house behind this store????"

"Don't tell me that you're the boarder that I'm expecting today.." xiao zhan's forehead is wrinkled..

"Yes.. it's me.."

Xiao zhan frowned. "Sorry!! I no longer need  a boarder.."

"Wait!" Yibo immediately got back on his senses.. "don't tell me you're backing out because you discovered that it's me.. don't let me think that you're still affected with our past and possibly still in love with me.." Yibo's heart is pounding but he never showed it, instead he smirks at him arrogantly.

"Excuse me! Don't flatter yourself.."

"Then, if my memory serves me right, I'm here today because, I'm going to sign a contract with you.."

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. "Be my guest.. come here, let's discuss the contact.." he led Yibo inside his small office inside his shop.. Xiao zhan discussed with Yibo everything that's in the contract, do's and don'ts.. when he's finished Yibo takes the paper and signs it wholeheartedly with a big smile on his face.. the whole time Xiao zhan is talking he's just staring at his face.. oh..how he missed him..

"When can I move in?"

"Up to you.." Xiao zhan answered while putting the contract inside the envelope, together with the xerox copy of Yibo's id's and a police clearance and returning it inside the table drawer then he faced Yibo. "Ahhh.. I want to add in the contract, do"s and don't, no more talking about anything from the past.."

"Sure"  Yibo smiled at him. "I"ll be moving in tomorrow after office hours"

"You don't need to bring any appliances, my house is complete, you can use any of it freely.."

***Yibo has been staying at Xiao zhan's house for 4 days now.. the guy is a really busy man.. much busier than him who works in a company, Yibo noticed that Xiao zhan always wakes up early, he can hear him moving by 5 am, cleaning the house everyday even if the house looks immaculately clean, then making some breakfast, he even includes him, he told him it's okay for him to eat his food too, so Yibo is planning to buy some groceries on his day off, for Xiao zhan's refrigerator.. Then after Xiao zhan ate breakfast, he would take a bath by 6:30 for about 30 minutes, then get out of the house and do some chores inside his pastry shop at exactly 8am He would open his shop. He just noticed that Xiao zhan always wears his Bluetooth headset and he was always talking to someone.. Yibo thinks Xiao zhan's in a relationship now.. and thinking about that is making his heart ache so much.. After wearing his shoes, he took his laptop and wore it like a body bag.. he has his motor bike with him, but since the company is just a walking distance, he decided to just leave it at the side of Xiao zhan's pastry shop.. Yibo needs to be in the company at 9am so he leaves Xiao zhan's house 30 minutes earlier, he arrives at the office 10 minutes earlier every time, which is a good thing . This morning, since it's still early he and Sung-joo decided to buy some coffee in the cafeteria first..

"So how is it leaving in a rented room??"

Yibo took a sip on his coffee before answering.. "Good.. everything is okay.."

Sung-joo stares at him intently "ahhh Yibo.. I know this is not the right time to ask but, would you give my feelings a chance now?? It's been a long time since I told you about my feelings for you."

Yibo cleared his throat then put down the coffee cup on the table. "Sung-joo, about that.. I want to be honest with you, I found my ex-boyfriend, and I'm planning to make a move on him, because just like before my feelings for him didn't fade I just noticed that it intensified even more..

Sung-joo lowered his head.. "really! I'm happy for you then, I'm glad you told me.. at least I can try to move on from you and try to look for another possible relationship."

"Sorry Sung-joo "

"Don't be... You've been honest with me from the start.. Your ex is lucky.."

"I don't know if he thinks the same" Yibo smiled at Sung-joo

            🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢