chapter 10

Chapter 10

After the incident two nights ago, Xiao zhan tried his best to avoid Yibo.. But how can you avoid a person who lives in the same house with you. And it's so hard to avoid the person who's doing everything to annoy you.. The thing is, whatever Yibo is doing, it's affecting him. It's getting clearer that he really still loves him.. And the truth that Zhi Guang can't compete with Yibo is frustrating Xiao zhan.. The fact that Zhi Guang is such a gentleman, he didn't even attempt to go beyond kissing him on the cheeks... He actually wants to know how he would feel if Zhi Guang tried being more intimate with him.. It might help him move on from Yibo.. He heard Yibo's door opened so he concentrated on cutting the vegetables.. but Yibo didn't approach him.. instead he walked to the door, but it's raining outside that's why he didn't open the pastry shop.. after 10 minutes he decided to peek at the window, and there he saw Yibo cleaning his motorbike in the rain.. Xiao zhan's head wants to explode in anger.. he immediately walks out of the house and stands where Yibo can see him but he made sure a roof is above his head, he doesn't want to be drenched in the rain.

"Hey!!!" Yibo didn't hear him, after his third yell yibo finally heard him

"Why??"

"Are you crazy??"

"I'm just cleaning my bike"

They are both shouting because the rain is so loud.

"Stop whatever you're doing now, and come inside.." Xiao zhan shouted with finality then he walked back inside to get a dry towel and a mat for Yibo to stand. after a minute Yibo came.

"Stood there!" Xiao zhan points at the mat.

Yibo did what he had been told, then Xiao zhan handed him a towel.

"But this is your towel."

"It's clean, don't worry!"

"I'm not saying that it's not clean, much better if you gave me the one you already used" he smirks at him.

"You can still smile, let's see if you can still smile if you get sick after this.. the rain is so cold.. as if we don't have water here that you need to use rain water for your motorbike."

Yibo smelled the towel while looking at Xiao zhan. "It smells like you"

"Dry yourself, after that go to the bathroom and take a warm bath!!" He rolled his eyes on Yibo then walked away from him.

"Okay, thanks babe!" Yibo teased him, he feels so happy because Xiao zhan is nagging him like before.. that's why he energetically followed everything Xiao zhan told him to do..

But that night, it really did happen, Yibo is laying on his bed shaking, his whole body is hot, but his feet feel cold like he is standing on ice. His teeth are crushing with each other making a sound. He didn't know how he would wrap his body with the blanket.. he's already wrapped from head to toe but still he's cold.. A knock on his door, then Xiao zhan talked outside.

"Yibo! Dinner is ready.." after 30 seconds of not replying because he can't open his mouth. Xiao zhan repeated what he said. " "Dinner is ready! Are you asleep?? I'm coming in." Xiao zhan slowly opened the door then peeked his head, he saw Yibo wrapped up in bed from head to toe.. "are you trying to hide from me?" He walked inside, went to Yibo's bed and pulled the blanket on his head there he saw the shaking Yibo. "What happened??" Xiao zhan touched Yibo's forehead.. "tsk.. I told you!! You're so hard headed.. wait for me, I'll get you your food, you can't take medicine with an empty stomach."

Xiao zhan is so worried, he's already thinking about bringing Yibo to the hospital, what if it came out as covid.. he keeps whispering in his head that hopefully it's just a simple fever.. He puts a little amount of rice in a bowl and pours vegetable broth on it.. he puts a lot of broth because he knows if Yibo is sick he doesn't want to eat too much rice, he even cuts the chicken into   small pieces and sprinkles it in the bowl of rice.. he puts everything on a tray, the rice, water and the medicine for later.. then he headed to Yibo's room again..

"Yibo, get up.." he puts down the tray on the side table then helps Yibo sit on the bed.. " look at you now.. you look like a helpless baby, if you didn't do that stunt earlier, you won't get this sick.."

"Don't scold me anymore.." Yibo said, he's still shaking..

Xiao Zhan sits beside Yibo and starts feeding him. "Ahhhh... Good boy.."

"It's bland.."

"Of course, you're sick, that's why everything you eat is bland.. but you need to finish this so you can take the medicine.."

Yibo nodded like an obidient kid. He finished the bowl of rice, he loves the feeling of Xiao zhan feeding him, and nagging at him.. it's like they are back from before, when he's still his. Xiao zhan handed him the medicine and the glass of water.

"Take this, wait for me before you lay down." Xiao zhan walked out of the room, he took the tray with him, when he came back he brought a plastic bowl with warm water on it and a towel.. he wring the towel then wiped Yibo's face.

"Ouch!! Can you do it much gentler.."

He did what Yibo asked him, he wiped Yibo's neck and arm then after he handed him the towel, "wipe your armpits and lower abdomen, so your body temperature will go down.."

"Do it for me, I'm so weak right now.."

"Do you want me to hit you!! You're already sick but you still can flirt with me.."

Yibo took the towel and wiped his body.. after he returned it to Xiao zhan and smiled at him. "Thank you, I feel much better now.."

"You're welcome.. sleep now." He holds Yibo's shoulder to help him lay down and since his face is so close Yibo pecked a kiss on his cheeks.

"Do you want me to get sick too??"

"No!! No!! No!!" Yibo panicked. "I'm sorry.."

Xiao zhan chuckled.. "if you're sorry, be a good boy and sleep now.." he even tucked him in bed.. "good night"

"Please don't leave me yet..." Yibo looked at him using his puppy eyes, then he grasped his hand. "Just hold my hands until I fall asleep..please..just this once.."

Xiao zhan sighed then helplessly sat beside Yibo again.. "okay you can close your eyes now.. I wont leave you.." his hand holds Yibo's hand while his other hand is in Yibo's head caressing his hairs..

             🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢