chapter 13 🔞💦🫣

Chapter 13

After a week, finally it's Yibo's day off.. he's still ignoring Xiao zhan, he's trying not to talk to him too much.. but the guy seems not to be aware, he is more persistent now.. and he's wondering why.. He is more caring than usual. Which he shouldn't do, because Yibo might take it the wrong way, he already decided to stop.. when he saw them kissing it crushed him.. he said to himself before he won't let anyone kiss Xiao zhan the way he kisses him. But how?? The guy he was kissing is his boyfriend.. What about him? He's just a boarder.. he sighed.. after making his bed he prepared the money for his monthly rentals and put it inside the envelope. Then he heads out of his room. He found Xiao zhan watering the plants outside..

"Good morning"

Xiao zhan turned to him, he was holding a hose, and he immediately smiled when he saw him "hi! Good morning too.. how are you? I'll just finish this then we can have breakfast together.."

"Hmm.. okay." He walked close to him and handed Xiao zhan the envelope .

"Ah.. your rental money.." he took it and put it in his jeans back pocket.

"You can check it if you want"

"No need.." he smiled again.

"Why are you still here?? You didn't open your shop??"

"No. Ziyi is there."

"Oh, okay.. I'll just say Hi to her."

"Okay.. Come back immediately I'm starving.."

"Okay!"

***Good morning Ziyi!! Long time no see!!"

"Ohhhh.. you're here!! Good morning!!"

"Yes it's my day off.."

They chatted some more until Zhi got involved in the topic..

"Is my cousin okay?? You're always with him in the house.."

Yibo frowned. "He is. Why?"

"I'm just wondering.. he looks too okay for someone who just experienced a break up.."then she shrugged" maybe because he's the one who broke up with him.."

W..wait.. what do you mean? Are we talking about Zhan and Zhi here??"

"Of course! Who else? That's why don't be a bother to him too much, maybe he's just hiding it and acting okay but deep inside he's hurting.." Ziyi kept on babbling but Yibo already left her. "Hey!!! Hmp! He should have said goodbye first before going..hmp!"

Xiao zhan just turned off the faucet when a hand grabbed him and pulled him recklessly.

"Wha...wait!!! Where are you taking me???

Yibo didn't answer him but he just kept on dragging him.. they reached the front door, when they entered he closed it and slammed Xiao zhan's back on the door and trapped him between his arms..

"Did you break up with Zhi??"

"It's none of your business!"

"It's my business.." he answered back. "When???"

Xiao zhan rolled his eyes..

"Whennnnn???"

"It's been a week now! You're getting so annoy- hmp..." Yibo attacked his lips already. Crashing his body on him, both of his hands are now holding Xiao zhan's face not letting him move an inch.. all his protests got trapped inside his mouth. Yibo's rough kisses slowly turned gentle, he felt Xiao zhan wrap his arms around his waist, Yibo smiled while still kissing him, Xiao zhan now is returning the same intensity of his kiss..  Yibo took Xiao zhan's arms and placed it on his shoulder then without a warning he carried him, both of Xiao Zhan's legs wrapped on his waist now, Yibo's arms are supporting his butt,  Xiao zhan got startled!! "Yibo what are you doing? Put me down I'm heavy!!!" He didn't
Listen and walk to his room, when he's in front of the door he stops.

"Open the door for me babe.." Xiao zhan eyed him, their faces are so close. Yibo pecked a kiss on Xiao zhan's lips. "Please my bunny.." after the kiss Xiao zhan then obeyed what he said.. he entered the room and kicked the door closed, when he's beside the bed he let their body fall on it..

"Ouch!!"

"Why??"Yibo's so afraid that he will hurt him..

"You're heavy!!"

Yibo smiled widely. "Get used to it!!" He started attacking Xiao zhan's neck.. biting and  sucking on it..

"Stop please, you'll leave some marks again.." Xiao zhan's eyes are like sleepy he's so ticklish on that part of his neck, but he loves the feeling of Yibo's mouth on it. Both of his hands are clutching on his hair, but careful not to pull so hard.

" That's my plan.' Yibo whispers on his neck. "To mark you and let everybody know that you are mine.. tell me you're mine.." he bit his neck again.

"Ahhh.. I'm yours, love.." he suddenly felt Yibo's hand unclasping the button of his jeans, then he returned to kissing his lips, sucking his tongue, Yibo is doing the lead, making all the work by himself, he is just devouring Xiao zhan,  Xiao zhan just laid there feeling everything that he missed them doing.. Every part of his body is touched by Yibo, now his pants are gone, Yibo throws it on the floor. He is now clutching on the garter of his briefs, because Yibo's starting to pull it also. "The room is so bright, let me cover myself with a blanket"

"No I want to see it!"

"You're so annoying!!"

"Yes I am!! Then without a warning he pulled the briefs so hard, Xiao zhan immediately pulled up his legs and covered his dick. But Yibo put himself in between his legs then pulled his hands off in front of him. "Hi!! Long time no see.." he waved at Xiao zhan's dick.. "you look bigger now.."

"Oh!! Stop it Yibo.." the next thing he knows is that Yibo crouches in front of him and puts the tip of his dick inside his mouth.

"Ahhhh..."Xiao zhan arched his body from the ecstasy he's feeling at the moment.. Yibo is now sucking it while his hand is pumping the lower part of the shaft and the other hand is playing with his balls...."yibo pleasssse..."

"What??"

"Please don't talk while it's in your mouth.."

Yibo took his shaft inside his mouth until it reached the back of his throat. Then he bob his head up and down.. making Xiao zhan writhing in pleasure. "Yibo stop! I'm cumming.." he tried to push his head but he's so persistent and he even moved faster this time, Xiao zhan clutch the bed covers.. "Yiboooo..." He shoot his semen inside Yibo's mouth. He sat suddenly and clasp Yibo's face, he held a hand in front of his lips. " Spit!!!" But Yibo just shook his head, then he saw him swallowed it, he tapped his cheeks a little bit hard.. Yibo cupped his cheeks.

"Ouch!! I gave you pleasure but what did you returned? You slapped me.." he pouts..

Xiao zhan kissed the part that he slapped.. "sorry.."  but his guilty feeling flew away when Yibo pushed him and turned him on his back..

"I'm not finish with you.." he pulled up Xiao zhan's butt making him kneel on the bed.

"Wait!" He grabbed Yibo's arms. "This is my first time.." Yibo smiled, even before they didn't get to do the real thing they just relieved each other by touching each other.

"Don't worry.. let me borrow your lotion." He took the lotion at the table then returned to Xiao Zhan's side, he return him to his position.. then he spread lotion on both side of xiao zhan's thigh..  " clasp it together okay.. " he then hold Xiao zhan's hips and put his own dick between Xiao Zhan's thigh. He rubbed there.. like he is doing the real thing, Xiao zhan felf his thigh burning but it feels good even the way Yibo's holding him in place, each time he bump his body behind him it gives him ecstasy.. he buried his face on the bed, he felt Yibo trailed kisses on his back.. then he move faster and faster..

"Aaaaahhhhhh.... Baby...baby... I love you! A hot liquid splashed from Yibo's dick it even stained his abdomen and chest but some of it are on his bed. Yibo fall on Xiao zhan's back. Panting.. both of them are tired but contented.. when Yibo raised his head his eyes settled on Xiao zhan's nape he can't control the urge to bit on it and suck it..

"Yiboo..!" Xiao zhan protested. "It hurts.."

"Sorry!" He kissed the part where a red mark is seated