chapter 5

Xiao Zhan entered the shop first, Yibo was walking behind him, when suddenly someone grabbed Xiao zhan's arms then hugged him tightly..

"Honey I missed you!!" Zhi Guang hugged him tight and landed a kiss on his cheek

Xiao zhan got startled. "Welcome back.. have you eaten??"

"Yes!! I ate with my business associates before coming here" Zhi Guang answers but still does not let Xiao zhan go.. when his eyes settled on Yibo.. "you have company?"

"Oh..Zhi, He's Yibo my boarder, he asked me to come with him on grocery shopping, he's still new here in Beijing."

"Really! Nice meeting you bro" Zhi Guang offered a hand shake that Yibo took, he did not say anything but he smiled awkwardly at him, before turning to Xiao zhan..

"I should go inside I need to arrange everything we bought" Yibo excused himself, he hurriedly left the shop.. He's aware that Xiao zhan is in a relationship but seeing it in front of him is too much for his heart.. he felt so heartbroken for the second time, after their break up five years ago..

***
"Aren't you going to eat that?" Ji li asked while pointing at Yibo's pancake..

Yibo pushed the plate to Ji li's side.. " you can eat that, why did you order that?? I don't like that.." Yibo's eyes are blazing while watching ji li pouring some honey on the pancakes..

"Hey!! Why are you so annoyed?? Did the pancake insult you??"

"It's just that I remember something when I saw that honey"

"What is it?"

Yibo starts telling Ji li everything.. About him and Xiao zhan's past, and what happened yesterday..

"Whoooo.... That's extreme bro!! You mean Xiao zhan, your landlord is your ex...wow!! I really can't believe this.. You still love him???

"I never stopped loving him.."

"And you said he already has a boyfriend.."

"Yes.." yibo said while stirring his coffee non stop.

"He calls him honey.."

"Yeah" he side-eyed Ji li..

"And what does your ex call his boyfriend?"

"Just his name.. I don't know maybe Zhan zhan is just shy to call him in front of me"

"And what did you call him before? And him to you?"

"I call him baby or bunny" he gently smiled. "And he called me love"

"Then you're one step ahead.. he has an endearment for you but nothing for his current boyfriend.."

Yibo nods like he was thinking about something so important.. "what do you think I should do?"

"Test the waters first"

"What do you mean?"

"Look for some clues.. If he still likes you.. his cousin told you that their relationship is just new that means you're the last before this guy..and he waited a very long time before entering another relationship, that might mean something.."

"Hmm..you have a point.."

"Yes of course!! When it comes to love problems you should ask me, I'm an expert.." ji li said arrogantly

"Yeah! Coming from a single person since birth.."

*** Xiao zhan is a bit distracted the whole day.. he even gave the wrong biscuit to a customer, thankfully the woman is so nice. He's really bothered, he knows, whatever he feels for Yibo is wrong because he's already in a relationship.. it's unfair for Zhi.. and also their break up before is his fault, his parents wants him to transfer in Beijing, because he is the favorite grandson of his grandmother, his uncle promised him that transferring won't be a problem, because he is a professor in Beijing university, he can pull some strings..

They are desperate because his grandma is already weak and she only wants Xiao zhan by his side because he is the youngest grandson and when his parents are still young and busy on their job he stayed at her, she took care of Xiao zhan for a long time before leaving to Beijing. His parents begged him, but he is in a relationship with Yibo and he doesn't know how to tell him, and he doesn't believe that long distance relationship really works, that's why when he saw an opportunity he grab it, a girl flirts with Yibo, which always happens because he's really a handsome guy.. but he know that he loves him truly, but he used that, he nagged him that day and broke up with him then left Henan without saying goodbye.. it's his fault and he didn't moved on with Yibo for a long time, that's why he's so startled to know that Yibo is the guy that wants to stay at his spare room, he got excited at first but he came so late, he's already in a relationship, he doesn't want to hurt Zhi, he's so kind.. Xiao zhan sighed and decided to just close the shop earlier and just have some rest.. his head is hurting right now..

              🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢