chapter 6

Xiao zhan got up from laying on his bed, someone knocking on his door, and he's sure it's Yibo.. When he opened the door a worried face of Yibo welcomed him..

"Are you okay?? Why did you close the shop so early?? Are you sick?"  Yibo asked without a pause.

"It's nothing, I just got a little headache. I put your dinner inside the microwave like always.."

"Yeah I know.. but I brought something, won't you come and join me eat?"

"But-"

"Please..." Yibo is using his puppy dog eyes again on him. "I bought fried chicken, your favorite" then he touched Xiao zhan's forehead, "you don't have a fever, I'm sure the fried chicken will cure your headache.."

The sudden touch of Yibo on his forehead gave Xiao zhan goosebumps.. "okay..okay.. just wait for me at the dinning table, I'll just wear my sweater."

"Sure!" Then yibo happily walked away..

Xiao Zhan sighed. "He didn't know he's the reason for my headache..tsk..tsk.." he whispered to himself.

***Yibo stood up from his chair when he saw Xiao zhan coming, he pulled up the chair across from him..

"Zhan, sit here.."

"Wow! It's even my favorite fast food store.."

"Of course.. here.." yibo put a plate with chicken in front of Xiao zhan. "Go have some bite" Yibo watched Xiao zhan have his first bite before starting to eat too..

After finishing the chicken legs, Xiao zhan looked at Yibo.. "ahmmm..Yibo!

"Hmmm.."

"Are you trying to get back with me??"

Yibo stopped eating and stared back at him. "What if I say yes??"

"You know I'm in a relationship.."

"Yes! But you're not even married, I still have a chance.."

"Relationships don't work like that."

"Zhan zhan, remember I didn't agree with the break up you did long ago.. so we're still together, break up needs to be agreed by two people.."

Xiao zhan rolled his eyes on Yibo. "You're unbelievable.."

"I'll pursue you,.. I still love you.." Yibo said sincerely and lowered his head. "This time I won't let you get away from me.."

That night Xiao zhan suffered from a chronic headache.. "he said the chicken will cure me, but he even made it worse.." but deep inside small butterflies started dancing inside his stomach.. "hmp!! Nevermind!!! Grrrr.." xiao zhan helplessly buried his face on the pillow..

***Xiao zhan is designing a cupcake, he's putting some little leaves on it.. when Yibo comes out of his room and walks straight to him, he watches him..

"Hello!! That looks beautiful, it's a waste to just eat it.."

"Designing it like this will make a customer even more love to eat it.." he smiled

Yibo points at what xiao zhan is using. "What do you call this? " But he let his fingers brush at the back of Xiao zhan's hands giving him a shiver on his spine.. he side eyed him but Yibo acted innocent, like he did nothing unusual. He just decided to answer him.

"It's a piping bag for decorating.."

"Oh.. okay.. I have to go now.. see you later babe..ah..zhan.."he smiles and brushes with his hand the hair that is dangling on Xiao zhan's forehead

He frowned.. "stop it!!"

"What??" He giggles

***Every happiness inside Yibo's heart from the night before and earlier this morning fades away, when he enters the shop and finds Xiao zhan sitting at one table with Zhi Guang, he's even clasping Zhan zhan's hand above the table..

"Bro you're back!" Zhi greeted him, Yibo just flicked his brows on him and smiled a little..

"I'll head inside" then he walks away, his eyes are stinging, he gathered all his will not to cry.. his heart is like bleeding from the inside..

"He's not friendly..no?" Zhi said to xiao zhan

"He's just shy,.. let him be.." but really Xiao zhan wants to follow Yibo and comfort him, he sees the sadness that envelopes him after seeing them.. but his conscience won't let him hurt Zhi..

"Okay.. honey don't you want to have some fun sometimes?? You're always busy.."

"How do you intend to have fun?"

"Vacation, or let's go out, like before.. let's party with our college friends.."

"No problem, but let's settle with partying first, I really can't have a vacation right now.."

"Sure! I'll set up a date with our friends then I'll inform you.."

"Okay.."

              🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢