chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Get off me now..." Xiao zhan shakes Yibo off his back. "Ziyi is waiting for me in the shop."

"Just stay here and rest, my baby" he kissed Xiao Zhan's temple. "I'll take care of your shop today.."  they are in that state when Yibo's door bursts open.

"Yibo have you seen Zha-... What??? What are you two doing????" Yibo immediately pulled the blanket to cover them. "Grrr... I just told you he broke up with his boyfriend and now you're like this!! Get dressed and explain I'll wait outside" she pulled the door closed

***They are all seated in the living room..  Xiao zhan and Yibo are sitting on the love seat while Ziyi is on the long sofa.. Xiao Zhan's head is lowered but Yibo is all smiles at Ziyi.

"So what now??"

"I can explain." Yibo took over because Xiao zhan is so shy to even start talking.

"Don't tell me you're the reason why they broke up! You cheated on him!!!"

"Wait!! Don't jump to conclusions.. I'll explain.." then Yibo tells her their past, how they separated, how they still love each other and also yes he's the reason for their break up, they may be cheated, but Xiao zhan broke up first before anything serious happened to them,that Ziyi saw earlier, and he told everything to Zhi, he didn't lie..

"That's why I'm wondering, you don't even look sad for someone who broke up with a boyfriend.. I like Zhi, he's nice..

"I'm nicer..." Yibo intrude

"Yeah..yeah..shut up!!! You, scammer.. look what you did to my cousin's neck.. " Xiao zhan wrapped his hand on his neck to hide the marks

Yibo laughs"I can't help it! Your cousin is delectable ..
T
"Hmp!!!" Ziyi stood up.. I'll go now, you take care of the shop and don't always hide inside the room!!"she faces Xiao zhan"there's no more place in your neck for another bite mark..

"Ziyi!!!" Xiao Zhan protested, his whole face blushed..

Yibo laughed so loudly.. "I can still put some on his chest!!!"

"Yibo!!" Xiao zhan hit him

             🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢