chapter 15 (last chapter🔞💦❤️)

Chapter 15

Xiao zhan and Yibo were living together now, in the real sense of the word.. They both sleep in Xiao Zhan's room now.. Yibo doesn't need to give rent monthly, but they share everything,. Electricity bill, water bill and groceries.. And Yibo tries his best to help his baby with his business, If he is available he helps him attend the pastry shop. And on his days off, they both made sure to spend it together, sometimes they went out on dates, or they baked pastries, or sometimes Xiao Zhan won't open the shop and just spend the day resting, Yibo's day off became his day off also, just like today.. Yibo opened his eyes,  then Xiao Zhan's broad and smooth shoulder welcomed him. He smiled and leaned closer to the sleeping bunny beside him.  He then hugged him from behind, when he saw a red mark on the base of his neck, Yibo couldn't help but stroke it, three of his teeth marks are still visible on it. He smiles softly and kisses the bruise.. Xiao zhan moan.

"Love.. please let me sleep some more... What time did you let me sleep?"

"Hmm.. I think it's already four a.m.when he stopped, baby.."

"See..be a good boy and let me rest for a bit, I'm still sore all over.." Xiao zhan then curls his body some more and hugs the pillow tightly.

Yibo pouts behind Xiao zhan.. "I'm right here but you choose to hug that pillow instead.." he pulled his baby and hugged him from his back..  he stayed still for a minute not doing anything, letting Xiao zhan have the rest that he wanted, but the close proximity of them let him smell the sweet fragrance of his lover's body, Xiao zhan's natural smell is sweet.. he loves his natural scent.. he sniff the back of his head, then his playful hands that are resting earlier on Xiao Zhan's abdomen are now moving slowly.. he started kissing his back, and his hand reach Xiao zhan's hips, slowly he position himself behind him, and poke his hard shaft on the crack of his but, slowly he opened it and aim for Xiao zhan's sweet hole..and slowly entered him.. Xiao zhan suddenly opened his eyes and wiggled a bit, but it was too late, Yibo already entered him fully.

"Ahhhh....please stop..." Xiao zhan reached for Yibo's hips and tried to push him.

"Baby please, just one more, then I'll let you sleep.. your hole is still soft and warm, it's sucking me so good.."  he held Xiao zhan's face and turned it to him, and gave him a passionate kiss, Xiao zhan might be whining but Yibo's kisses are so sweet he can't help but return back his kisses.. When Yibo felt that Xiao zhan was kissing him back he started to slowly move his hips making Xiao zhan moan some more, Yibo's hand didn't stop exploring his body, when it reached the now hard shaft of Xiao zhan, he started to stroke it... Pumping it as he pushed his own shaft inside him. The moment he moves faster his hand does the same.. their moans fill the room until they both reach their climax.. They are both panting from exhaustion.. after Xiao zhan recovered he turned to face Yibo..

"You're so hard headed.. I told you I still want to sleep, now I need to get up and wash because your semen is gushing out at me now.."

Yibo reached for the tissue at the bed side table, he took some tissue and reached for Xiao Zhan's behind and put it between the crack of his butt..

"Sleep some more baby, I'll clean you later, and we'll just put a new bed sheet later" he smiled at him and kissed him on his mouth, he then pulled his head on his chest and stroked his hair.. "sleep now my baby bunny, forgive this weak lover of yours.. I can't help but devour you every time we are this close.. Xiao zhan closed his eyes, because he's really tired and sore.. but a smile on his lips stays.. his Yibo is with him now.. he knows that they will have too many mornings like this, they will argue a lot and make up a lot, but their love for each other will only go stronger, he loves the feeling of being enveloped in his arm, he wish to have these feelings forever with Yibo..With his only love, he knows there would be so many more obstacles on their way, but with him by his side he knows they can face them and solve them together. Their happiness starts now and it won't stop until forever.

"I love you my love.." he whispered

"I love you too my baby bunny.. you're mine and I'm yours, forever.." Yibo answered back and hugged him tightly, he then put a kiss on his temple, "sleep now my baby..."

    🐢🐢💛❤️💚 The end💚❤️💛🐢🐢