chapter 4

"Tok..tok.." Yibo knocks on the counter to get Xiao zhan's attention.. The guy's busy again arranging his cookies at the cookie jar.. he has three different kinds of cookies.. chocolate, milk and vanilla, he saw him baking it last night after they ate dinner..

"Hey! Why are you still here??

"It's my day off.." Yibo smiled at Xiao zhan

"Then you can rest inside.. you can use my television if you want to watch something. "

"I want to go grocery shopping, can you accompany me?"

Xiao zhan eyed Yibo.. disbelief in his eyes.. "how about my shop, who will attend here?? Why? aren't you familiar here in Beijing? How long have you been staying here by the way?"

"I've been here for about 2 and a half months.. and I stayed with Baihe, you know her.. she's married "

"You're sister" Xiao zhan said nodding

"Yes.. and all this time my routine is just work and house, the grocery and every other thing is done by Baihe and her husband.."

"Okay.. how's your parents in Henan??"

"They are okay.. Mom and Dad call all the time.."

"That's nice.. wait I'll call Ziyi, so she can come with you.."

"I don't know her.. it's uncomfortable being with someone you're not familiar with, why not call her and let her stay here for awhile then you come with me" Yibo suggested

*** Xiao zhan changed his clothes, he wore a khaki shorts that reached under his knees, his black loafers and a black plain tshirt..he put his hair on  a small pony at the back then wore a black cap.. his heart has been beating so fast ever since Yibo asked him to accompany him.. He can't deny that he loved the feeling, the excitement inside him..but every time Zhi Guang enters his mind guilty feelings envelope his whole being.. after he looked at the mirror he headed out of his room, at the shop he remind Ziyi some things before coming out of the shop, he found Yibo at the side of his shop, he just finished attaching the box at the back of his motorbike..

"Yibo are we going to ride that??"

Yibo turned to him when he heard him, he did not answer immediately, he scanned him first from head to toe, then he smiled, "yes!! My bike has been stuck here for a week now, don't worry I'm a good driver.."

"I'm not used to riding a bike.. let's just take a cab.."

"Please..." Yibo pleaded, he looked like a poor baby, in the past when they were still together, he used the same technique to urge him if he wanted something.. Xiao zhan sighed..

"Be careful, okay!!!"

"Promise!" Yibo answers happily.. then he sits on the bike and looks at Xiao zhan. "Come on hop in.." he even lent his hand in front of Xiao zhan.. Xiao zhan held the hand and sat behind him,striding.. because of the box behind Xiao zhan the space for him to sit is just right for his butt and it made him sit so close to Yibo's back, his whole front part is plastered at Yibo's back, Yibo can feel the warmth of Xiao zhan's chest on his back giving him an overwhelming feeling of happiness, he turned his head to check on Xiao zhan..

"Are you comfortable??"

"No!!"

Yibo laughs.. "sorry.." but he doesn't sound like he is really sorry, more like he sounded excited.. Xiao zhan rolled his eyes on him, making Yibo laugh even more..

"Cute.." he whispered but it reached Xiao zhan's ears..

They'd been bickering the whole time.. when Xiao zhan got down from the motorbike he  faced Yibo.. "will you stop flirting with me!!"

"Who's flirting??? Ahh..okay I'm flirting with you.." Yibo said while scratching his nape. "And also I'm just worried you might fall from the bike.."

"How?? you put a box behind me, the box is supporting me , you still need me to hug you!!"

I'm just worried, okay.. let's go inside now, don't be angry.." Yibo touches Xiao zhan's cheeks.

"See!! You're flirting again.."

"Sorry!! .

Inside the grocery store, Yibo still gets carried away most of the time.. Touching Xiao zhan here and there then he'll receive a hit each time..

              🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢